Annoying Supporters

SK47

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theres a difference between shouting "get into em" every now and then,  and "Keogh your **** with the ball" when he can clearly hear..  We all know keogh has his moments, but you must be a special grade of ball bag to think thats going to help anyone. 

15 hours ago, ladyram said:

Guy sat next to me today refused to bounce when the chant started! I showed him how to anorl - but he wouldn't budge, bloke called Boycie I think. 

:whistle:

And happy birthday mate!

He's a red.

13 hours ago, RIMBAUD said:

Sat near Top Ram, then?

Have to say i am really lucky where I sit - there's only one ********.  I do feel sorry for the rest of those who sit near me...

Sorry about that.

3 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

If we could all just love one another, knowing we are all different, then and only then, we might just concentrate on making a load of positive noise that our own team, club and opposing clubs and fans would be talking about, instead we opt to take the negative route and slag our own fans off instead.

Crikey the world has gone mad, if you can't even shout out 'get into em' without annoying a fellow supporter, then all we are going to do is make our atmosphere worse and worse, political correctness gone mad, telephone numbers on the backs of seats so you can go tell teacher, that your fellow fan has been swearing........"Miss, Miss, Sir, Sir, Steve in seat 3C swore again, I think you should cane him, and give him detention for a week?

My response if I was the teacher "Settle down, Susan, settle down Peter, stop trying to get your class mates into trouble, help them, encourage them to use other words, encourage Mel to have a bath, wear some deodorant, try and get along, we are all different, enjoy our differences, learn from our differences, and realise we all grow together, and become stronger for it, give your so called enemy a cuddle, don't fight and argue, your just wasting everyone's time and going backwards and not forwards where you really want to go"....

C'mon The Rams fans....,..

Theres a difference between shouting "get into em" every now and then,  and "Keogh your **** with the ball" when he can clearly hear..  We all know keogh has his moments, but you must be a special grade of ball bag to think thats going to help anyone. 

2 hours ago, philmycock said:

The prat in the SS that shouts in a really rubbish non-loud whispery shout to the away fans something not funny, but all his friends think he's hilarious, he isn't. And he wears shorts. Prat.

Ah old Forza... Cant miss him, home or a away.

He was really random yesterday.. I was right behind him yesterday.

19 hours ago, SK47 said:

Just got back from the game and had a great day (It is also my 28th Birthday!)

But i did have to listen to some absolute cretin sat near me shouting at players when there was no need..  Insulting Keogh everytime he came short for Carson, screaming "Your **** with the ball Keogh" and just generally moaning about everything to the point even our own fans  were shouting at him to shut up.

I was sat in the South Stand Lower, row B and to the right of the goal, he was sat on the front row with his headphones in.

Have Any of you guys seen this tool?  

Feel sorry for any season ticket holders that have to listen to him,  or people like him every week!

I see him every home game he also likes to shout "pressure" and "get to the 1/2 way line" over the past few seasons a few folk have told him to f****k off and it nearly came to blows on one occasion.

But the BA***ARD KEEPS COMING BACK  sometimes he has his mate with him    the      w**ker

29 minutes ago, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

I see him every home game he also likes to shout "pressure" and "get to the 1/2 way line" over the past few seasons a few folk have told him to f****k off and it nearly came to blows on one occasion.

But the BA***ARD KEEPS COMING BACK  sometimes he has his mate with him    the      w**ker

Thats the guy!  Father Christmas who was sat closer to the corner walked past at one point and screemed "shuttttt uppp" at him. 

To everyone surroundings delight.

Even the stewards smiled!

13 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

I sit in the east lower right next to the away fans, there's a guy behind me somewhere the constantly slates Johnny Russell. Russell responded with a f*** off at the last home game before Reading! 

This is exactly my point.. It obviously affects them.  I understand people are entitled to their opinions, but how they think its going to help the players is beyond me. 

31 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

I sit in the east lower right next to the away fans, there's a guy behind me somewhere the constantly slates Johnny Russell. Russell responded with a f*** off at the last home game before Reading! 

Yeah, heard that myself.  Johnny did right.

19 minutes ago, S Hunter said:

Yeah, heard that myself.  Johnny did right.

I agree, the bloke was just shouting abuse for the sake of it. "Move Johnny, run Johnny" when JR is IMO one of the hardest working players in the side. 

You kind of think that shouts from the stands maybe don't quite make it to the pitch but they obviously do. Johnny will know himself that he's not having a great run of form at the moment the constant barrage of abuse for his own fans isn't going to help in the slightest. Johnny hasn't been great but of the 5? Players that have played left wing he's still been the best of them, which doesn't say a lot for the others unfortunately.

It is worse when the crowd is a bit flat and when someone shouts out you hear it loud and clear. This happened saturday in the first half some guy yelled out to ollsen 'wake up ollsen you clown' or something like that.

I am sure its a tale he repeated with glee in the boozer that night.

Interesting .. I always imagine that unless you are virtually pitch side or no more than a few rows back the players won't hear individual comments from a big crowd. Clearly not so from what folk are saying on here. 

I rememeber from school sports days and the like .. When you heard a few "well dones" from afar, it can genuinely lift you especially if you are flagging in a long race / late in a tough game. 

4 hours ago, hiltonram said:

Please bring in safe standing so we can move away from these people.

Seconded!

I've read a few stories on here about folk even feeling compelled to relocate to another area of the ground season ticket wise as they can't put up with the bell end they sit next / near to.

Standing would alleviate this sense of injustice and inconvenience and everyone can enjoy the football.

7 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Seconded!

I've read a few stories on here about folk even feeling compelled to relocate to another area of the ground season ticket wise as they can't put up with the bell end they sit next / near to.

Standing would alleviate this sense of injustice and inconvenience and everyone can enjoy the football.

Forgive my ignorance but would it? I thought with safe standing you still had a 'seat' as such but just behind a rail? So wouldnt we just get the same one each time just like we currently do with seats?

3 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Forgive my ignorance but would it? I thought with safe standing you still had a 'seat' as such but just behind a rail? So wouldnt we just get the same one each time just like we currently do with seats?

Yes you are spot on, you would not be able to move around.

Archived