VERY PROUD...!

Ellafella

Yes. I'm shouting. VERY PROUD TO BE A RAM TONIGHT. 

Just watched Mac2 post-WBA. He's giddy with happiness and so he should be. I thought...we were in for one hell of a beatin' but with de Sart's sideways passin' and Camara's rabbit in headlights performance, somehow we spunked it against WBA...just like Wembley all over again...how they must love the Derby. Boing! Boing! 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Yes. I'm shouting. VERY PROUD TO BE A RAM TONIGHT. 

Just watched Mac2 post-WBA. He's giddy with happiness and so he should be. I thought...we were in for one hell of a beatin' but with de Sart's sideways passin' and Camara's rabbit in headlights performance, somehow we spunked it against WBA...just like Wembley all over again...how they must love the Derby. Boing! Boing! 

I'm confused by your post. Are you being critical of De Sart? I think the majority of us thought he had a great game. Maybe you should start a poll.

3 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I'm confused by your post. Are you being critical of De Sart? I think the majority of us thought he had a great game. Maybe you should start a poll.

No. It's called irony. I criticised them both pre-match. De sart on the basis of his video (wherein he does 36 sideways passes) and Camara on the basis that he's raw and headless. I'm totally takin' the piss out of myself...because they've proved me wrong. And I loved Mac2 lookin' so overjoyed.

Oh yes. And I'm pissed. :mellow:

No. It's called irony. I criticised them both pre-match. De sart on the basis of his video (wherein he does 36 sideways passes) and Camara on the basis that he's raw and headless. I'm totally takin' the piss out of myself...because they've proved me wrong. And I loved Mac2 lookin' so overjoyed.

Oh yes. And I'm pissed. :mellow:

Dammit. Got me again. Maybe I should open another bottle.:D

2 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Top day out ! Just got home and pissed too @Ellafella . Shackell MOTM shortly followed by de sart . Brilliant day ! COYR ?⚽??

Share with us that atmosphere when teams came out. It sounded TOP DRAWER on the radio...a proper, old fashioned cup tie. Love that ska music that WBA play...

Share with us that atmosphere when teams came out. It sounded TOP DRAWER on the radio...a proper, old fashioned cup tie. Love that ska music that WBA play...

Ya should have got off your backside and got out of Nottingham :D

Was good today, proper old cup tie. On top and then on the ropes. That was some long 25 mins at the end though.

Good noise and although I was inThe Vine, I understand that Birmingham city centre was bouncing with Rams and Magpies.. Mostly good natured as well I hear.

Proud to be a Ram tonight.. 

Had a good day. Nice pub for a couple beforehand, (The Vine??)  15 minute walk to the ground, over a railway line. Decent seats just to the left of the goal, bit miffed there was no hotdogs at half time, had to have the chips (rank). Brill second half, atmosphere was immense.  No problem getting out after, home by 6.20.  If Carlsberg did away days.

2 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Ya should have got off your backside and got out of Nottingham :D

Was good today, proper old cup tie. On top and then on the ropes. That was some long 25 mins at the end though.

Good noise and although I was inThe Vine, I understand that Birmingham city centre was bouncing with Rams and Magpies.. Mostly good natured as well I hear.

Proud to be a Ram tonight.. 

Apart from the odd copper outside the Shakespeare pulling out random folk for no reason, seriously why can't they go and catch proper crooks, it was all good natured :blink:

22 minutes ago, MrsRam said:

Had a good day. Nice pub for a couple beforehand, (The Vine??)  15 minute walk to the ground, over a railway line. Decent seats just to the left of the goal, bit miffed there was no hotdogs at half time, had to have the chips (rank). Brill second half, atmosphere was immense.  No problem getting out after, home by 6.20.  If Carlsberg did away days.

Agreed, top day out although the 2 carriage 5:49 train home was a little too cosy for my liking.

The Vine or Dr Who's tardis?

Why didn't they have another bar under the tent at the back. Kebab paradise mind you.

Unfortunately they ran out of any decent ale by about quarter to two. 

It was a bit like the good old days when an away win was something to be proud of. A win out of the blue. Quite a good performance first half too. 

I think Shackell wants his place back. At one point in the second half Keogh was our furthest man forward Wtf? ?? We had some better chances too.

4 minutes ago, Gritters said:

The Vine or Dr Who's tardis?

Why didn't they have another bar under the tent at the back. Kebab paradise mind you.

Unfortunately they ran out of any decent ale by about quarter to two. 

It was a bit like the good old days when an away win was something to be proud of. A win out of the blue. Quite a good performance first half too. 

I think Shackell wants his place back. At one point in the second half Keogh was our furthest man forward Wtf? ?? We had some better chances too.

We got to the bouncer at the door and asked if we were ok to go in - he said 'well, go through the side door, but it's very very very busy and i don't even think you'll get served' - 'haha, yeah right, just watch'

So we walked in and there was a huge q at some little bar but we noticed the 'conservatory' bit was less crowded so went in there. Like you say, it looked like a small corner pub but was big inside.  The food looked lovely. Dunno if I'd have had the goat curry at £6.75 tho.

Archived