Henri Lansbury - Signed for Aston Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, jb12345 said:

I'll repeat - like I said this is subject to the transissioning of the takeover going smoothly. Obviously if Tuesday's takeover is delayed, goes without saying that the signing will be delayed until completion. 

Hang on a minute, you've changed your tune - you said yesterday that it would be Tuesday, deal was already in place with the new owners, they were definitely taking over on Tuesday etc, etc. . . 

You'd just better hope Lansbury is stood holding up a Derby shirt by close of play tomorrow. . . 

Expect Lansbury to sign for Derby on Tuesday - word from source inside Forest's academy.

"No lad. Think what you want, new owners in Tuesday, deals been arranged with Derby, matter of time."

Lansbury won't move till takeover complete. Takeover to be done by Tuesday, deal in place already between new owners and Derby for sale of Lansbury. Derby highest bidders. Player prefers a move to Watford - they won't pay. Lansbury to be announced a Derby player in the week. Waiting game.

4 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Hang on a minute, you've changed your tune - you said yesterday that it would be Tuesday, deal was already in place with the new owners, they were definitely taking over on Tuesday etc, etc. . . 

You'd just better hope Lansbury is stood holding up a Derby shirt by close of play tomorrow. . . 

Yep. 

1 minute ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Yep. 

Hardly. Yes, I said a deal was in place, which it is. The takeover is due to happen on Tuesday, and in turn the Lansbury deal. However, I'm not in control of Mr Fawaz, I'm not even sure Mr Fawaz is in control of Mr Fawaz! As long as he plays ball and the takeover goes through, it will happen. Obviously, (doesn't take a genius to work out) the Lansbury deal will not go through until the takeover has been completed. Said this from the start. Ooh I'd "just better hope" had I? I'm terrified. I remain as confident as ever.

3 minutes ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

If he's right, he'll brag, if he's wrong, he'll press this button called "sign out" and never post again. People get too hung up over this 

When I'm proven right, I hope you feel like a very silly little man and apologise!

1 minute ago, Nuwtfly said:

Worth giving @jb12345 a bit of a break. Has said Lansbury deal will happen when the Forest takeover is done. So that's the rod you have to measure him by. If he is revealed to have lied, he'll get stick. No need to give him any yet. 

Thank you. Like I've previously said many times, I'm not a Derby, Villa or Forest fan, it doesn't mean much to me, only here to do good and get interrogated haha! Said all along... waiting game. Once the takeover is complete, the ball will start to roll :) 

Good grief - it's not like we've paid the man to give us information.  He's come on here to tell us what he's heard.  It won't affect us if he's wrong - we won't be out of pocket (unless you've actually bet on it, if so, your own fault lol), like Nuwtfly said, give him a break, till tomorrow at least....

Personally, I choose to believe the guy because it makes things more interesting. Baseless speculation and wild rumours are my favourite bit of the transfer window. Wouldn't be exciting without it. If you'd rather stay out of it and stick to only what is confirmed by the official outlets then fair play to you but personally I'd find that really boring.

I like coming across people like jb12345 and trying to figure out if they're genuine or if they're Red Dog WUMs is half the fun. Who can forget the antics of AdamRusty and his German CB? That was such a laugh it's become famous on this forum.

It's just a game, it's not life or death to only trust the solid cast iron transfer news...

16 hours ago, neil62uk said:

its plausible  had you post 1000 plus time    your   statements may have carried some substance  ...    you joined this forum today     and gave  a very strong  statement  ..it would be remiss of me not to add that words come cheap   on an internet site  ...   i will apologise to you profusely if your correct  ...but anticipate if your wrong you wont be seen on here again due to your deactivation  :lol:

Well by your own metric, @jb12345 needn't listen to you then Neil, as you've a paltry 600 posts to your name which is well below your own stated 'credibility threshold' :thumbsup: The lad is hardly likely to be spending much time on here anyway given he's not a RAM fan!

Let them all post I say, all the genuine ITK's and even @RamsPolls (just kidding fella!) - I like the snippets of info we get and I don't feel obliged to take anything at face value if I doubt its veracity and nor should you. If you think it's BS just move on!

Come Tuesday we'll know the score at which point we can feast on the lad's bones IF he's back on here and IF he's proven to be chatting sh1te.

2 minutes ago, Tombo said:

Who can forget the antics of AdamRusty and his German CB? That was such a laugh it's become famous on this forum.

It was Alex Pearce and it was a representation of him being a 'new' signing this season... And his actual name is Hans... Hans Gruber...

4 minutes ago, Tombo said:

Personally, I choose to believe the guy because it makes things more interesting. Baseless speculation and wild rumours are my favourite bit of the transfer window. Wouldn't be exciting without it. If you'd rather stay out of it and stick to only what is confirmed by the official outlets then fair play to you but personally I'd find that really boring.

I like coming across people like jb12345 and trying to figure out if they're genuine or if they're Red Dog WUMs is half the fun. Who can forget the antics of AdamRusty and his German CB? That was such a laugh it's become famous on this forum.

It's just a game, it's not life or death to only trust the solid cast iron transfer news...

Bang on, top man. May I ask what a WUM is by the way haha? Seen that quite a bit on here.

2 minutes ago, jb12345 said:

Bang on, top man. May I ask what a WUM is by the way haha? Seen that quite a bit on here.

Wind up merchant.???

5 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Well by your own metric, @jb12345 needn't listen to you then Neil, as you've a paltry 600 posts to your name which is well below your own stated 'credibility threshold' :thumbsup: The lad is hardly likely to be spending much time on here anyway given he's not a RAM fan!

Let them all post I say, all the genuine ITK's and even @RamsPolls (just kidding fella!) - I like the snippets of info we get and I don't feel obliged to take anything at face value if I doubt its veracity and nor should you. If you think it's BS just move on!

Come Tuesday we'll know the score at which point we can feast on the lad's bones IF he's back on here and IF he's proven to be chatting sh1te.

@86 points       sheer  poetry in motion  

22 minutes ago, MrsRam said:

Good grief - it's not like we've paid the man to give us information.  He's come on here to tell us what he's heard.  It won't affect us if he's wrong - we won't be out of pocket (unless you've actually bet on it, if so, your own fault lol), like Nuwtfly said, give him a break, till tomorrow at least....

Exactly. I do like a knowledgeless challenger though! Keeps me entertained. 

Archived