MLS

Bwash_Ram

Ive been getting into "saaccurr" this last year or so, my team is Columbus Crew.

Thought i would start a thread for MLS discussions. Whats your team? if you have one.

It seems to be gaining traction over there, the crowds and standards look similar to championship here.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Watch out for the rise of the mighty Tampa Bay Rowdies.. just announced their bid to move to MLS by 2020, would be amazing 

#MLS2STPETE

Has your desperate attempt to lure English has beens on Twitter worked yet? I can stick a advert up in Tesco if you like.

5 minutes ago, David said:

Has your desperate attempt to lure English has beens on Twitter worked yet? I can stick a advert up in Tesco if you like.

Joe cole has resigned....amazing signing, will rip the league apart next season, all we need is a below average second division striker now and it is on....have you got Nick Blackmans contact details.? 

Just now, MuespachRam said:

Joe cole has resigned....amazing signing, will rip the league apart next season, all we need is a below average second division striker now and it is on....have you got Nick Blackmans contact details.? 

Aww bless, getting excited over the 35 year old ex Coventry player....makes you realise how lucky we are with players like Nick Blackman.

Orlando City.

Watched the majority of their games last season, with a lot being on Sky Sports, which helps.

The standard is certainly improving, they have a fair few players in their squad who will definitely go onto bigger and better things. Cyle Larin and Tommy Redding are the two most likely to make the step up with moves to Europe.

41 minutes ago, David said:

Aww bless, getting excited over the 35 year old ex Coventry player....makes you realise how lucky we are with players like Nick Blackman.

Give me a call when Nick Blackman even scores a goal for Derby (actually when he even plays for us!) never mind wins champions league medals, playing World Cup and wins the premiershite. 

16 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

sorry I forgot about the 1 penalty he scored in his 20 appearances....lethal weapon 5 here he comes...

7 starts, 15 sub appearances, 742 minutes on the pitch if we're counting which is 8.2 games if we're going all Vorderman.

Basically 5 minutes at the club and yet to be given a real chance, injuries haven't helped either.

Can pull up Joe Cole's if you like but they ain't pretty!....but he's got a PL medal from 6 years ago for the 14 games he played so who cares right ?

Archived