Chrissy Martin...........no repeat guarantee

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, toddy said:

Don't think its much of a challenge to find a championship striker that can score at least 6 goals in 20 games, there are many out there...........

Go on then, who can we sign that will replace the 25 goals that Martin contributed towards last season?

2 hours ago, rynny said:

Go on then, who can we sign that will replace the 25 goals that Martin contributed towards last season?

First of all,

Read what I said ''Don't think its much of a challenge to find a championship striker that can score at least 6 goals in 20 games, there are many out there''...........

Edit

Contributed to does sound better than ......'Martins 15 goals'

5 minutes ago, toddy said:

First of all,

Read what I said ''Don't think its much of a challenge to find a championship striker that can score at least 6 goals in 20 games, there are many out there''...........

Edit

Contributed to does sound better than ......'Martins 15 goals'

D8sxR1.gif

8 hours ago, toddy said:

Don't think its much of a challenge to find a championship striker that can score at least 6 goals in 20 games, there are many out there...........

Why only include 20 games?

Is the league shrinking next season?

In other news the great Lionel Messi in 2013 went 4 games without a goal. That's 0.0 goals per game. Over a full season that's 0.0 goals. 

Diego Costa went 7 games without a goal for Chelsea. At that rate what's that over his career?

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

Why only include 20 games?

Is the league shrinking next season?

Yes, sorry my mistake it should have read....Don't think its much of a challenge to find a championship striker that can score at least 6 goals in 22 games, there are many out there...........

54 minutes ago, wixman1884 said:

Grrrrrrrrr. Chris Martin and that pesky goalscoring/assist record of his getting in the way of Toddy's narrative again.

Shhhhhhhhhhhh

p032h1tb.jpg

Or possibly lack of.....:thumbsup:

I might have to get the DeLorean back out of the garage, all this talk of past tense.......

2 hours ago, toddy said:

Yes, sorry my mistake it should have read....Don't think its much of a challenge to find a championship striker that can score at least 6 goals in 22 games, there are many out there...........

Chelsea could probably have found a better striker in the Championship than Diego Costa who scored 0 in 7. 

Man City could probably have found a better striker in league 1 than Aguero who scored 0 in 6.

Could Derby find a better striker in the Championship than a striker that's scored 61 goals in 131 games easily?

We can all use stats to suit our agenda

I think Martin has scored 6 goals in 14 games for Fulham. Is that the stat you were looking for?

2 hours ago, toddy said:

Yet you still don't name one!

1 minute ago, reveldevil said:

Yet you still don't name one!

I tell you who he won't name many forwards at Derby County which I guess is more relevant. I could name Vydra at Watford in 2014. Means fook all to us though does it. Even with "but at Leicester" in charge

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

I tell you who he won't name many forwards at Derby County which I guess is more relevant. I could name Vydra at Watford in 2014. Means fook all to us though does it. Even with "but at Leicester" in charge

Tommy Ince....:whistle:

Archived