Fragile Rams

Curtains

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, rynny said:

So you dont know then?

Mate I know Keogh costs us goals 

Maybe you think Keogh and Martin are good enough for Real Madrid .

I'm looking forward to watching Shackell tonight against Mansfield as that lad can defend . 

Just now, curtains said:

Mate I know Keogh cost us goals 

Maybe you think Keogh and Martin are good enough for Real Madrid . 

I know every player in our team has cost us goals.

I think Martin and Keogh are good enough for a team trying to get promoted. As does Clough, McClaren, Clement. Strachan, and Martin O'Neill think they are good enough for European and World cup qualification games and finals in Keogh's case.

But the fans know better.

3 minutes ago, rynny said:

I know every player in our team has cost us goals.

I think Martin and Keogh are good enough for a team trying to get promoted. As does Clough, McClaren, Clement. Strachan, and Martin O'Neill think they are good enough for European and World cup qualification games and finals in Keogh's case.

But the fans know better.

Oh I am a fan .

Really doesn't seem like it .

Feels like I'm isolated on here and not allowed my viewpoint . 

10 minutes ago, curtains said:

Oh I am a fan .

Feels like I'm isolated on here and not allowed my viewpoint . 

I never said you wasn't?

Who said you can't have your own viewpoint? You have said your viewpoint, I said mine and we were discussing it. Is that not what an open forum is for? Discuss differing opinions?

Just now, rynny said:

I never said you wasn't?

Who said you can't have your own viewpoint? You have said your viewpoint, I said mine and we were discussing it. Is that not what an open forum is for? Discuss differing opinions?

:thumbsup: 

Ok mate but sometimes it's tough on a football forum because criticising is not always going to go down well particularly where Keogh is concerned. 

As for Martin well I won't even entertain discussing him anymore. 

4 minutes ago, curtains said:

:thumbsup: 

Ok mate but sometimes it's tough on a football forum because criticising is not always going to go down well particularly where Keogh is concerned. 

As for Martin well I won't even entertain discussing him anymore. 

Criticising is fine on things that need criticising, what he did for the second goal isn't, imo.

What I was asking what should have been done differently, you offered a couple of things, I disagreed, and asked for anything else. Sometimes goals happen, and there isn't a lot more we could have done, for Wolves second the only thing I would say is in the middle we didn't mark up properly, and if the players in the box couldn't cope with that for the 20 seconds Keogh isn't in the box holding their hand then I am worried. The thing is in reality it is simply a lack of concentration that cost us a goal, not Keogh following the player he was marking, not the fact Hanson or Ince or whoever didn't go and leave Keogh in the middle.

8 minutes ago, rynny said:

Criticising is fine on things that need criticising, what he did for the second goal isn't, imo.

What I was asking what should have been done differently, you offered a couple of things, I disagreed, and asked for anything else. Sometimes goals happen, and there isn't a lot more we could have done, for Wolves second the only thing I would say is in the middle we didn't mark up properly, and if the players in the box couldn't cope with that for the 20 seconds Keogh isn't in the box holding their hand then I am worried. The thing is in reality it is simply a lack of concentration that cost us a goal, not Keogh following the player he was marking, not the fact Hanson or Ince or whoever didn't go and leave Keogh in the middle.

Ok fair enough but on a side note do you think Hanson can do the job at RB for the injured Christie because I have my reservations on that one. 

42 minutes ago, curtains said:

Oh I am a fan .

Feels like I'm isolated on here and not allowed my viewpoint

You made this thread and it's gone on for 8 pages, most of which are your posts. Christ alive, if that's not being allowed your viewpoint then what does it look like when you're given freedom of speech?

4 minutes ago, Tombo said:

You made this thread and it's gone on for 8 pages, most of which are your posts. Christ alive, if that's not being allowed your viewpoint then what does it look like when you're given freedom of speech?

Again fair enough. 

I have only answered on this thread when people quote me. .

If people don't want to read it I'm happy with that. 

It annoyed you and that was not  my intention so I don't want to really answer questions on it unless I'm asked  .

I'm happy for the thread to be Locked  

8 minutes ago, curtains said:

Ok fair enough but on a side note do you think Hanson can do the job at RB for the injured Christie because I have my reservations on that one. 

Difficult to say in Hanson, he has been very hit and miss at rb, I guess we will have to wait and see what happens with him.

10 minutes ago, rynny said:

Difficult to say in Hanson, he has been very hit and miss at rb, I guess we will have to wait and see what happens with him.

Yes I don't want to dis the lad as he's still learning the game. 

Hopefully he can be a success at RB .

I would like to see him or Baird tried out tonight against Mansfield.

Anya is an option but isn't away he  with Scotland ! 

Archived