Derby County vs Sheff Weds - matchday thread.

Rev

6 minutes ago, JW37 said:

Always plays on the left and always uses his left foot but alright 

Always is a very strong thing to say. I think in this video you will find Anya running down the left and using his right foot so. What I know about Anya is he always uses both feet not just his left and can play right or left so again thanks for your input. 

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Dannyboz1884 said:

Always is a very strong thing to say. I think in this video you will find Anya running down the left and using his right foot so. What I know about Anya is he always uses both feet not just his left and can play right or left so again thanks for your input. 

We'll hes obviously going to use his right there? He squares up to the full back, shifts to the left and crosses using his left from the left wing. Thanks for your input ?

7 minutes ago, JW37 said:

We'll hes obviously going to use his right there? He squares up to the full back, shifts to the left and crosses using his left from the left wing. Thanks for your input ?

You was the one that said he always uses his left not me. You was the one that commented on my side with a stupid comment. It's a little bit like saying Hanson plays CB or DM but cannot play RB, but when we played him there he was fine. So it was my opinion and I think Anya would be great in that position. Like I said Christie shut me up by putting in a great performance. Anya has played right back before in his career, it's not like I said I think Darren Bent should play RB. 

On 10/29/2016 at 23:10, Mafiabob said:

Sorry I've seen the game totally different to you today. 

and to me, I disagree totally with your view, and your ratings of Hanson for one

Thought he was solid and suited our shape and game plan.

A game of opinions for sure

11 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

and to me, I disagree totally with your view, and your ratings of Hanson for one

Thought he was solid and suited our shape and game plan.

A game of opinions for sure

I didn't do any ratings? Did you mean to quote me or @sage

1 hour ago, coneheadjohn said:

"What made it worst for Linington was that he had was no more than 10 yards away from the penalty appeal and had a perfect view".
If that's the case, maybe he got it right.

I have to say I like the Wednesday came at us. One of the only teams who have came to play football then put 10 men behind the ball and try and get the draw or nick a goal so to speak. 

When teams actually play football against us 9/10 we win. Surprised Wednesday didn't deploy the how to beat Derby tactics..

P.S. Never heard Wednesday so quiet! After we scored didn't hear anything after...

Archived