Not watched the last 4 games since Pearson sacked

Curtains

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, curtains said:

I will next season but might use my season ticket sometimes this season. 

Hopefully we'll be able to put in a decent performance to cheer you up. I know you took the sacking of Pearson to heart - it's understandable as we all know how much you loved him (despite everything about his tenure here being absolutely catastrophic)

Were you able to get any sort of refund on your official Nigel Pearson bedspread, pajamas and lunchbox? 

Got renewed optimism. Got dampened a little on Saturday when I seen we can't do anything against 10 men behind the ball still. This was also the problem towards the end of Mac's reign last time.

Time will tell but teams know how to play against us remain organized with 10 men behind the ball and counter at pace. We were lucky a lot of times on Saturday thank god for the reading of the defenders at times.

2 hours ago, Muskination said:

Just the same old mid tableish mediocrity of the last 10 + years really.

Very early days.

How would you know, watching it on teletext?

19 hours ago, WhiteHorseRam said:

Grandstand? @Muskination how old is the TV you are watching on?

17 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Must be pretty primitive. I can get World of Sport on mine. 

Dunno, but I have to get up to turn it over and can't get enough of Bob Wilson. Having said that, I am an admirer of Dickie Davies' moustache. What are all those people doing in the background though?

14 minutes ago, Muskination said:

Dunno, but I have to get up to turn it over and can't get enough of Bob Wilson. Having said that, I am an admirer of Dickie Davies' moustache. What are all those people doing in the background though?

You really are living in the past mate....get up with the times and just plug in your betamax and record Bob while you watch Dickie.

5 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

You really are living in the past mate....get up with the times and just plug in your betamax and record Bob while you watch Dickie.

Absolutely. Betamax is the best but I can't seem to get it to record Bob while I watch Dickie. Still, I can't believe people are chancing almost a weeks wages on VHS though. That'll be gone in no time.

2 minutes ago, Muskination said:

Absolutely. Betamax is the best but I can't seem to get it to record Bob while I watch Dickie. Still, I can't believe people are chancing almost a weeks wages on VHS though. That'll be gone in no time.

Oh they are all perverts dont you know, VHS is the only format for . Still that wont last either, its just a fad.

1 minute ago, Paul71 said:

Oh they are all perverts dont you know, VHS is the only format for . Still that wont last either, its just a fad.

I read an article in Hustler in the paper shop last week about this. The lady who runs the WI kept giving me funny looks but I don't know what's wrong with her, her boy's a right wrong 'un.

1 minute ago, Muskination said:

I read an article in Hustler in the paper shop last week about this. The lady who runs the WI kept giving me funny looks but I don't know what's wrong with her, her boy's a right wrong 'un.

Just ignore em and turn the tape over in your walkman and go about your business.

Archived