The Mac - according to the BBC

richinspain

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Ellafella said:

The newly-installed heaters at the iPro are in microcosm a symbol of the ambition that Mel Morris has. In his vision, every detail is attended to : supporter warmth at half-time, the PA system, the state of the art pitch, the Supporters' Committee, the Academy, the Academy Infrastructure, the spa, the gym, the training pitches, the cctv videoing  how Derby County train to be used as a training visual aid for younger up-coming players...et cetera, et cetera... 

... the drones...

14 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

So when SM gets his way again and is made Sports Director at the club, does the wonderful Nigel Clough get another go at Manager whilst SM is playing God in the comfy seats whilst hanging on to his telephone...........

Nigel Clogh will never be at this club again. Burnt his bridges.

4 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Nigel Cough's a stubbon bugger and felt he was unjustly delt with by Rush. 

I think we're filed somewhere near leeds utd in Nigel's world view these days. 

He'll never come back. 

I am sure he won't come back, but he doesn't hold a grudge against the club. He may be stubborn but he is a realist. If you are in the football business you accept these things. Now fans viewpoints, that is a different and less mature attitude. 

2 minutes ago, bcnram said:

I am sure he won't come back, but he doesn't hold a grudge against the club. He may be stubborn but he is a realist. If you are in the football business you accept these things. Now fans viewpoints, that is a different and less mature attitude. 

Im pretty sure he doesn t like Rush, even if he's more realistic about the club. 

4 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Nigel Cough's a stubbon bugger and felt he was unjustly delt with by Rush. 

I think we're filed somewhere near leeds utd in Nigel's world view these days. 

He'll never come back. 

7 minutes ago, bcnram said:

Not what he was saying in his interview before the game against Burton in August

1 minute ago, bcnram said:

He said nothing in that interview apart from they were not allowed to finish the job. 

No he didn't, He had a dig at the fact the club was still in the same league and said the club hadn't moved forward at all since he left. That's disrespectful.

2 minutes ago, bcnram said:

He said nothing in that interview apart from they were not allowed to finish the job. 

I believe the comment "We had a wry smile when they played against Hull" was taken immensely out of context by various media outlets and the less enlightened lapped it up.

The full comment was something like "We were sacked because they wanted to improve on recruitment or something like that so we had a wry smile when they played against Hull and had seven players starting who we signed."

On 21/10/2016 at 15:26, RamsPolls said:

No he didn't, He had a dig at the fact the club was still in the same league and said the club hadn't moved forward at all since he left. That's disrespectful.

You say disrespectful, I would say true (at least with on the pitch matters).

Archived