DCFC Fans - Return of the Mac Podcast

Day

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just caught up with the last two podcasts. Great stuff as normal guys. I particularly enjoyed the dismissive tones of the chance of McClaren ever coming back in the first podcast to discussing his appointment in the second.

Also thanks for the shout out regarding my Gimping skills (I can't afford Photoshop) regarding the piece entitled "Hair Island". I feel like I've finally made it. I assume your pleas for a theme tune were in vain. Maybe you could ask this guy to record one (now that you're bezzies an' all).

Mc_Claren_guitar.jpg

Just as a quick update, we decided against another podcast this week given the Brentford game gave us absolutely nothing to work with for topics. Sadly we're  not quite sure that Scott's burning hate of Johnson's man bun stretches into a 90 minute session, although it would be more entertaining than the Brentford game and fifty quid less expensive for me personally so that's something to consider. 

We'll be back recording on Monday after Huddersfield have made us look silly on Saturday. 

Archived