Beer Thread

Cisse

30 minutes ago, froggg said:

Not beer but here we go, found a cherry bakewell vodka by Heston Blumenthal at Waitrose down from £26 to £18.99, so thinking sounds a bargain for Christmas, the guy on the till is struggling to get the security device off the bottle top, gives it a big tug, foil tears and cap comes out, bloke starts apologising says I'll get you another sir, so I said don't worry just discount this one, £5 alright for you sir? Happy days £26 bottle for a fiver 

Sold at cost no doubt ?

19 hours ago, reveldevil said:

Poured it carefully so as not to get too much sediment in, one sip and down the sink it went.

Quite the worse thing I've ever put in my mouth, and I've drank Thunderbirds in the past!

If your going to pour every beer with a bit of murk about it down the sink then I'm afraid you might end up only drinking about 8/25!

Unless the sediment looks like peas and carrots it'll do no harm - you could even put it through a sieve if needs must (this actually works pretty well if you've poured too aggressively)

58 minutes ago, Coconut said:

If your going to pour every beer with a bit of murk about it down the sink then I'm afraid you might end up only drinking about 8/25!

Unless the sediment looks like peas and carrots it'll do no harm - you could even put it through a sieve if needs must (this actually works pretty well if you've poured too aggressively)

It wasn't the sediment, it was the taste and total flatness that saw it poured away.

18 minutes ago, froggg said:

The micturation of a rough sleeper, top notch.?

IMG_0214.JPG

Take your fancy words, and sit in the naughty corner and think about what you've done, on a beer thread anorl!

The googling was easy enough, but it's taken me 5 minutes to spell naughty thanks to autocorrect, 10 if you include the second attempt!

14 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Take your fancy words, and sit in the naughty corner and think about what you've done, on a beer thread anorl!

The googling was easy enough, but it's taken me 5 minutes to spell naughty thanks to autocorrect, 10 if you include the second attempt!

Sadly it's all pc these days, you just cannot say tramps piss.

On 11/29/2016 at 14:56, froggg said:

Could be getting messy........ sublime, U.K. Champion ale 2015

IMG_0193.JPG

I ordered 2 crates of this and only one arrived as the other was damaged in transit. I rang them up and have just received 2 more crates for nowt. 

This is our year...

18 minutes ago, sage said:

I ordered 2 crates of this and only one arrived as the other was damaged in transit. I rang them up and have just received 2 more crates for nowt. 

This is our year...

I'll be round in 5 minutes.

I'll bring my own bucket.

What's their delivery charges? I can't see owt on their website.