Something to cheer you up!

JaguarRam

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is the significance of the ball hitting the net like thing and why is it sending everyone into raptures? I seem to remember seeing something like this once, but it's so long ago I can't recall the details. Maybe it's just déjà vu?

This thread hasn't cheered me up.

It's the football equivalent of sitting in a damp, cold bedsit eating spagetti hoops straight from the tin, weeping over old photos of you and your one true love having magical times together.

It was so good, and you messed it up by being needy and clingy, she didn't feel appreciated and in a fit of anger you finished with her.

7 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

This thread hasn't cheered me up.

It's the football equivalent of sitting in a damp, cold bedsit eating spagetti hoops straight from the tin, weeping over old photos of you and your one true love having magical times together.

It was so good, and you messed it up by being needy and clingy, she didn't feel appreciated and in a fit of anger you finished with her.

Was it Frank Sinatra that sung "regrets I've had a few" in the Lyrics of My Way, because I Feel it coming on.

Archived