what the hell

B4ev6is

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Miles offside and not a penalty. Now and again you see them given but they would have been very very soft. I have no complaints 

However @B4ev6is if that offside goal or any of them penalty decisions were given against us im sure you'd be the first one going mental and slagging off the ref. You cant have it both ways. You cant complain you want a decision unless you'd be happy to see it be given against you. Therefore would you be happy if the boot was on the other foot and newcastle had two penalties and an offside goal allowed? 

1 minute ago, G-Ram said:

Miles offside and not a penalty. Now and again you see them given but they would have been very very soft. I have no complaints 

However @B4ev6is if that offside goal or any of them penalty decisions were given against us im sure you'd be the first one going mental and slagging off the ref. You cant have it both ways. You cant complain you want a decision unless you'd be happy to see it be given against you. Therefore would you be happy if the boot was on the other foot and newcastle had two penalties and an offside goal allowed? 

Of course he can, he is b4.

8 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

He wasnt though, you are right we wouldnt complain, but doesnt mean we cant complain if a decision goes against us.

10 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

He wasnt though, you are right we wouldnt complain, but doesnt mean we cant complain if a decision goes against us.

But he was offside though, he'd be crying if we'd have conceded that & the goal was against is

My point is you cant come on here claiming it was a legitimate goal and they were 'stone wall' penalties when anyone with two eyes in their head could see he was offside and the penalties would have been dubious. They were the right decisions we wernt robbed & the slightly better side won 

7 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

But he was offside though, he'd be crying if we'd have conceded that & the goal was against is

My point is you cant come on here claiming it was a legitimate goal and they were 'stone wall' penalties when anyone with two eyes in their head could see he was offside and the penalties would have been dubious. They were the right decisions we wernt robbed & the slightly better side won 

I didnt watch the game on Sky, i am only going on what I have seen, so ok you may be right there may be footage that shows he was 'miles' offisde as people have suggested, i have looked at it on the highlights and he looks level. I know its about angles but it really must be close and is nowhere near the 'miles' offside everyone suggests, the linesman is supposed to give the benefit of the doubt to the attacking team is he not?

Just now, Paul71 said:

I didnt watch the game on Sky, i am only going on what I have seen, so ok you may be right there may be footage that shows he was 'miles' offisde as people have suggested, i have looked at it on the highlights and he looks level. I know its about angles but it really must be close and is nowhere near the 'miles' offside everyone suggests, the linesman is supposed to give the benefit of the doubt to the attacking team is he not?

He was offside 

no real argument its black and white he was offside im afraid the linesman was right 

1 minute ago, G-Ram said:

He was offside 

no real argument its black and white he was offside im afraid the linesman was right 

2-FbunBJaE.1473579344.png

Doesnt look miles offside to me

42 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I am assuming the offside given was against anya? If so he looks onside to me when the ball is played.

Anya was offside, crap angle on the Sky highlights but the replays during the game did show he was off

3 minutes ago, David said:

Anya was offside, crap angle on the Sky highlights but the replays during the game did show he was off

fair enough, it must be a really bad angle, especially if he was the miles offside that people claim.

2 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

fair enough, it must be a really bad angle, especially if he was the miles offside that people claim.

Miles is exaggerated, didn't have my tape measure to hand but it was half a yard to a yard offside, flag went up straight away. Sure someone will have recorded it and be so kind to post a pic...

36 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

He was offside. 

Archived