I think it's time for a Rush/ Morris Q and A

WestLondonRam

Whether we are going in the right direction or not selling our assets in this window (although for good money) I think they need to tell us what is happening. I think we are all jumping to conclusions on this and it that.... Now is the time for clarity. 

If the club are looking at a re-build I think we deserve to know, season tickets have been sold now so tell us what we're in for. At least then we can take stock and move forward. 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, WestLondonRam said:

Eddie if you want Mel Morris's sausage then fine 

Be careful you know how easy rumours spread online :)

5 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

Big difference this Summer. No sign of Mel in any of the photos of the new signings.looks to me like he's taking more of a back seat and Pearson is running the show.

He took a backseat since the backlash last season. 

Why do we need a Q&A session exactly? Because we have a new manager and he decides were going in a new direction ? Because we've sold a midfielder who is a good player but inconsistent for a huge fee to a premier league club ? Or is it the fact that we've broke our transfer record to sign a striker to replace one who doesn't fit the new managers style ? 

Think about it . It's change , it's normal at least let's give it time . We haven't even seen our new players playing yet .

3 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Why do we need a Q&A session exactly? Because we have a new manager and he decides were going in a new direction ? Because we've sold a midfielder who is a good player but inconsistent for a huge fee to a premier league club ? Or is it the fact that we've broke our transfer record to sign a striker to replace one who doesn't fit the new managers style ? 

Think about it . It's change , it's normal at least let's give it time . We haven't even seen our new players playing yet .

I think there is clearly a change in direction at the club.

i did in fact state selling for good money, the fact that Martin went on loan is bizarre!! 

What about the dross way we are playing? We have all brought into the season with season tickets thinking we will be competing. If we're looking at clearing out and a re-build, I for one would like to know. 

19 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Most sensible post I've read so far this morning. Spot on.

17 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

With you mate, we have broke our transfer record and got another player in who is highly rated by his former clubs fans. Hendrick wanted to go, he has said so in his interview, martin may have done too, he clearly doesnt fit in with pearsons style of play, better to let him go on loan now and then sell rather than bench warm this season and go for 1 or 2 million next summer.

I must be one of the few who feels we have done good business, i like hendrick but its not like we are short in that department, i like martin but whos to know if he wanted out or not, i doubt he will come out and say as there is always a chance he hasnt played his last game for us.

I am looking forward to seeing how the new players fit in.

As you say its change...sometimes you have to change to progress.

12 minutes ago, WestLondonRam said:

I think there is clearly a change in direction at the club.

i did in fact state selling for good money, the fact that Martin went on loan is bizarre!! 

What about the dross way we are playing? We have all brought into the season with season tickets thinking we will be competing. If we're looking at clearing out and a re-build, I for one would like to know. 

Because we've not played particularly well for the first 5 games you think a Q&A session is required ? I don't. I would have renewed my season ticket regardless and don't believed we were promised anything . I believe the football will get better and we just need to find the balance and best team . Regarding Martin I think the loan thing is due to Fulham s financial situation and ffp , fm don't quote me on that just speculation. 

1 minute ago, RiddingsRam said:

Because we've not played particularly well for the first 5 games you think a Q&A session is required ? I don't. I would have renewed my season ticket regardless and don't believed we were promised anything . I believe the football will get better and we just need to find the balance and best team . Regarding Martin I think the loan thing is due to Fulham s financial situation and ffp , fm don't quote me on that just speculation. 

not a bad shout though.

53 minutes ago, WestLondonRam said:

Whether we are going in the right direction or not selling our assets in this window (although for good money) I think they need to tell us what is happening. I think we are all jumping to conclusions on this and it that.... Now is the time for clarity. 

If the club are looking at a re-build I think we deserve to know, season tickets have been sold now so tell us what we're in for. At least then we can take stock and move forward. 

No. 

Q & A for what exactly .

Whats wrong with what's happening after 5 games in the league and 2 cup games. 

46 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Ever since Morris took over, he's been making grand statements about the direction of the club and sticking to them to the extent he fired clement for not following them.  Then all of a sudden, every single thing he's ever said seems to have gone out of the window and we're heading in a completely different direction. So if that's the case, someone from the club needs to step up and explain what's going on.

Not too bothered either way... However, if we had smashed the first 5 games, I am sure there would be one looming. Should work both ways.

to be honest I hated the Morris PR disasters last year.. Embarrassing and not needed. He should stay in the background and get he coffees in.. Rush much better at these things.

:angry:

35 minutes ago, duncanjwitham said:

Ever since Morris took over, he's been making grand statements about the direction of the club and sticking to them to the extent he fired clement for not following them.  Then all of a sudden, every single thing he's ever said seems to have gone out of the window and we're heading in a completely different direction. So if that's the case, someone from the club needs to step up and explain what's going on.

Elaborate on a completely different direction? I can't say I understand that statement.

4 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

They've only "leased" Martin and sold Hendrick so people can finally stop saying it's STILL the majority of NC's side after so long.

Clearly a political move and nothing but a cheap attempt to stick two fingers up to Nigel Clough from Rush and Morris.

Can still tell it's Nigel Clough influenced mate.

We play to draw and hoof after 5 passes.

:p

Archived