team work is needed

B4ev6is

Hey guys if i was nigel pearson i would do team building this week make the lads work as a team. In a attempted to fix what is going off behind the scences. And then get them training togather until they get along.

But something needs to be sorted out i would have a sit down and air out any issues people are having.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
5 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Hey guys if i was nigel pearson i would do team building this week make the lads work as a team. In a attempted to fix what is going off behind the scences. And then get them training togather until they get along.

But something needs to be sorted out i would have a sit down and air out any issues people are having.

nice idea, however before i do that i think i would give them a good old dose of:

kickupthebackside-tin.png

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

Well it is clear that none of them know how to work as a team

team work doesnt depend on getting on with each other, it is better if people do but look at sheringham/cole and even kitson/gabbiadini, it was said they couldnt stand each other but formed really good partnerships.

i dont think getting on with each other is the issue.

Sith Happens
6 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well i do

I would take them on a army assult course to help patch up things.

to be fair i heard that pearson arranged something pre season in an attempt to build up team work, it was a massive game of hide and seek, unfortunately some of the players were that good they are still reported to be missing 5 games into the season.

Seriously threads like this are doing my head in.... Why don't we all get around a camp fire and sing Kumbayah?.... Or arrange for the lads to have a pamper day.... Or maybe they could all go on holiday together.... You'd never think these people are paid enough money to work together. B4 do you actually work?? There are many people I don't like working with but guess what - you have to as it's the real world. These guys are in a privaledged position in terms of wages etc and they spend an enormous amount of time with each other - they are there to do a job - what cannot be assessed is how successful a new coach and staff and ideas are in just a matter of weeks. These things take time. Come on....

41 minutes ago, deano180 said:

They could all go round Adam Bolders and play FIFA tomorrow

Can I go and join in? I hear he is amazing at Fifa.... Just like his legendary and dominating performance for all those years for Derby with all those trophies and awards he won.... Oh hang on...

I'm going to go an buy an official match day worn t-shirt of bolder and make a shrine

Archived