Burton Albion vs Derby County

Carl Sagan

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I meant some of the Clough originals are apparently unhappy and unmotivated right now, not because Clough got sacked. The new signings in recent years has caused an imbalance both on and off the pitch. They know that if they go up a lot of them will be sold. Thorne is unhappy with certain individuals, not the team as a whole. That doesn't surprise me because Thorne is a leader. Again this is all speculation. I hope this is bs. 

It's only apparent to you. Consider the implications of making up these malicious rumours. **** sticks mate. Just stop. 

4 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I meant some of the Clough originals are apparently unhappy and unmotivated right now, not because Clough got sacked. The new signings in recent years has caused an imbalance both on and off the pitch. They know that if they go up a lot of them will be sold. Thorne is unhappy with certain individuals, not the team as a whole. That doesn't surprise me because Thorne is a leader. Again this is all speculation. I hope this is bs

No... you know it's bs.

4 minutes ago, Cool As Custard said:

Looking better since Bent and Wilson came on

Burton defenders finally having to work now we have 2 up front who can run

Yeah. We're absolutely hammering them since Martin came off. Probably going to win by at least 5 goals.

Just now, Tombo said:

It's only apparent to you. Consider the implications of making up these malicious rumours. **** sticks mate. Just stop. 

I wouldnt say this if I heard this from 1 person but I've heard this from 4 ******* people. No-one knows what goes behind closed doors. You're making out I'm hoping it is true. Have they told you personally that everything is all good?

Russell has been distressingly bad. He keeps coming central, Olsson is constantly turning inside and passing into midfield as Russell is constantly on the edge of the box, haven't seen him run at anyone in quite some time. 

2 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I wouldnt say this if I heard this from 1 person but I've heard this from 4 ******* people. No-one knows what goes behind closed doors. You're making out I'm hoping it is true. Have they told you personally that everything is all good?

When did the forum start censoring the word 'imaginary'?

this is the worst derby team i have seen for the last three years it like pulling teeth watching them NP hasen't got a clue the best manager in the last three years is watching the game in the stand Mel you have totaly made a big mistake  NP OUT OUT OUT

Just now, McLovin said:

So the players have been going around saying they aren't motivated to random people and saying they aren't happy with certain individuals? Sounds like **** stirring nonsense. 

Just now, McLovin said:

And what would I gain by lying? Please do tell me. 

I don't know what makes you tick mate. Bizarre that you're spreading this "insider info" in the middle of a game though instead of raising it in a relevant thread at a relevant time.

Archived