Burton Albion vs Derby County

Carl Sagan

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Alpha said:

Clough's originals that have played better since he was sacked

So you're saying they do care now? But they aren't motivated. They aren't motivated by the Premier League? By hundreds of thousands watching? By their status in football? 

Yet Nigel "no nonsense" Pearson has not only not mentioned this but he keeps picking them? 

George Thorne is not happy? Just to clarify you're saying George Thorne is not happy with the team? With other players? 

I meant some of the Clough originals are apparently unhappy and unmotivated right now, not because Clough got sacked. The new signings in recent years has caused an imbalance both on and off the pitch. They know that if they go up a lot of them will be sold. Thorne is unhappy with certain individuals, not the team as a whole. That doesn't surprise me because Thorne is a leader. Again this is all speculation. I hope this is bs. 

Just now, McLovin said:

I meant some of the Clough originals are apparently unhappy and unmotivated right now, not because Clough got sacked. The new signings in recent years has caused an imbalance both on and off the pitch. They know that if they go up a lot of them will be sold. Thorne is unhappy with certain individuals, not the team as a whole. That doesn't surprise me because Thorne is a leader. Again this is all speculation. I hope this is bs. 

Firstly thorne should be our captain. To your original point the players whom you said are unhappy the clough originals.... unhappy at what? Because they are ****? Likes of bryson martin russell should have a good look in the mirror

2 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Sound. We can ask Thorne. 

Archived