Timi Max Elsnik

MackworthRamIsGod

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BathRam72 said:

Hmm doesn't say much for our boys if Carlisle tired and faded and still managed to score late in injury time.

Did we just switch off?

Good hit from edge of box, through crowd of players, Carson saw it late but got a hand, soft though. Should have got more on it, he had been holding his back few mins before after dodgy kick. 

We needed a second goal, haven't been in a position this season other than Barnsley when we've actually conceded. Hopefully any naivety has gone

Deserves a bench spot minimum for Friday. I'd even be tempted to throw him in the deep end and give him a start. We don't get many chances to blood youngsters with the money we spend and the expectations on our club. He can't play any worse than some have the past few games, give him a go I say. 

A few lovely passages of play .. across the top of the box at the south stand end .. great give and go with Tom Ince and a little bit of interplay on the east stand side just past half way .. 2 Carlisle players tried to dispossess him .. naaaaa big tough shoulders that lad and ball stayed glued to his feet till he made the pass.

He has a good touch but what I really really liked was he keeps the ball close to his feet like all the best players.

Archived