Richard Keogh - new 3 year deal

Cam the Ram

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SaintRam said:

Keep it in the very fairly and justly named Keogh thread, @Cam the Ram

I thought that like myself, most come on, see that thread title about Keogh making mistakes has recent posts and choose to ignore it because it's just full of the same usual suspects seeking attention. With this thread title they can see the good news. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

I thought that like myself, most come on, see that thread title about Keogh making mistakes has recent posts and choose to ignore it because it's just full of the same usual suspects seeking attention. With this thread title they can see the good news. :thumbsup:

Boooooooo

This may well see him get to 300 games though, which would be special. Maybe even 350 if we have some good cup runs. Would require him to stay an ever present though which may not happen if we get promoted at some point.

3 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

:ph34r: I put it in the transfer thread first 

I had to dig out the always got a mistake in him thread which for some reason had dropped a couple of pages, all the ignorant ******* idiots had some days off it seems.

6 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I had to dig out the always got a mistake in him thread which for some reason had dropped a couple of pages, all the ignorant ******* idiots had some days off it seems.

He does have mistakes in him. Much less last season. Shackell has been a calming figure. He is in his prime now so hopefully we will see less of them. Some people treat him like ****. Let's not bunch everyone together. He is considerably better now than he was 18 months ago. 

1 minute ago, robglosta said:

Surely not? I thought he was s--t?

That's now about 5 managers (including the 'shaper' of the current EPL Champions) that have openly rated him as a player...

Well earned Keezy.   

Who the hell is "Keezy" suppose to be ffs?

Archived