virus downloads?

swanny

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like you've got some malware on your comp that is using the server as a bridge. Unlikely to be the site, but possible I suppose, maybe some more rogue ads got through the net. 

Do a computer scan, if nothing comes up you'll need to get @David to look into it via whoever runs the servers.

• 3 weeks later...

I've got an android. When I visit this site on it I frequently get told I've got a virus and to click various buttons. I always kill it.

This has been happening for a while.. can't really trust visiting this site anymore on the mobile.

9 minutes ago, jcidaho said:

I've got an android. When I visit this site on it I frequently get told I've got a virus and to click various buttons. I always kill it.

This has been happening for a while.. can't really trust visiting this site anymore on the mobile.

There is no viruses on the site, if you use a PC, Windows phone or iPhone it won't appear.

Seems to be an issue just with Android and sites that run Google ads, seen it reported loads from other sites yet not all users see the same pop ups. 

Same as this site, some use Android with no issue at all, if it was a widespread issue my email inbox would be flooded. I'm keeping track of several support topics on Google, soon as any fix or we know more I will update. 

The only suggestion I could say now is install a different browser and see if that changes anything 

Archived