My name is... And I'm a Westandosaurus

Mos_Ram

Westandosaurus

Def: A westandosaurus used to be a rare creature but has recently increased in numbers. It is a creature that is sometimes found at the IPro stadium on a Saturday afternoon, but prefers to spend its time in garden centres and shopping malls. A master of camouflage, it carries the appearance of a Derby County supporter, but at the first sign of difficulty changes its demeanour to a snarling, booing beast that involuntarily projects football bile in the direction of those he mimics the appearance of, in attire at least. 

Normally this creature remains in hibernation until mid Autumn but to reasons unknown has begun to rear its ugly head from the beginning of August. 

There are many reasons that cause the westandosaurus to attack with its poisonous tongue. Including, but not limited to: misplaced passes, incorrect offside decisions and general apparent malaise.

The westandosaurus mainly preys on Bradley Johnsons. But anything wearing black and white is in danger, as long as the score remains 0-0. Minutes on the clock seemingly do not matter, 30mins into a season was recently recorded as the earliest attack by a westandosaurus.

if you know a westandosaurus, please do not approach. They appear like they will use common interest to befriend, but at the first opportunity they will turn on all those you hold dear and suck the very optimism from your eye balls. Please treat with caution.

Yours.

Mos_Ram

West Stand season ticket holder.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, Mos_Ram said:

Westandosaurus

Def: A westandosaurus used to be a rare creature but has recently increased in numbers. It is a creature that is sometimes found at the IPro stadium on a Saturday afternoon, but prefers to spend its time in garden centres and shopping malls. A master of camouflage, it carries the appearance of a Derby County supporter, but at the first sign of difficulty changes its demeanour to a snarling, booing beast that involuntarily projects football bile in the direction of those he mimics the appearance of, in attire at least. 

Normally this creature remains in hibernation until mid Autumn but to reasons unknown has begun to rear its ugly head from the beginning of August. 

There are many reasons that cause the westandosaurus to attack with its poisonous tongue. Including, but not limited to: misplaced passes, incorrect offside decisions and general apparent malaise.

The westandosaurus mainly preys on Bradley Johnsons. But anything wearing black and white is in danger, as long as the score remains 0-0. Minutes on the clock seemingly do not matter, 30mins into a season was recently recorded as the earliest attack by a westandosaurus.

if you know a westandosaurus, please do not approach. They appear like they will use common interest to befriend, but at the first opportunity they will turn on all those you hold dear and suck the very optimism from your eye balls. Please treat with caution.

Yours.

Mos_Ram

West Stand season ticket holder.

There were three around me today. Two usual gobshites and a new, unwelcome bloke. He even started slapping advertising boarding at one point. In the West Stand! I sputtered some roast beef sandwich out in shock! I'm simply not having it in MY stand...

Not about being in 'my' stand @drgoodspeak. Having sat in the same stand since the stadium opened (apart from following away from home) it's all I have to use an example. It's nothing to do with ownership of the stand, but Derby are 'MY' club and I am damn proud to support them though the good and the bad. I find it sad that a section of our support take satisfaction from driving one or more of our players confidence into the ground, with the belief that this will actually help. Don't we all want the same thing?

36 minutes ago, drgoodspeak said:

There were three around me today. Two usual gobshites and a new, unwelcome bloke. He even started slapping advertising boarding at one point. In the West Stand! I sputtered some roast beef sandwich out in shock! I'm simply not having it in MY stand...

...with English mustard, I hope.

Archived