Live Game Thread 16/17

SaintRam

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hearts 0 Aberdeen 1 going on 5. Tynecastle not a happy hunting ground or an easy place to play, so a brilliant 3 points.

Interesting debate about Ian Cathro and the merits of different types of managers being played out in the media. Similar to Paul Clement possibly taking over Swansea. 

1 hour ago, CWC1983 said:

Hearts 0 Aberdeen 1 going on 5. Tynecastle not a happy hunting ground or an easy place to play, so a brilliant 3 points.

Interesting debate about Ian Cathro and the merits of different types of managers being played out in the media. Similar to Paul Clement possibly taking over Swansea. 

Was an interesting move by Hearts, I hope they give him time to grow and succeed.

1 hour ago, CumbrianRam said:

Think that PL bottom 3 will not change come May..

Still think Burnley will go. They're running out of home games, and away from home they pose such little threat at the top level. Will still be amazed if they get over 32 points.

They have done superbly well so far though!

8 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

Is it my memory or is today the first time a league game has been televised live at the same time there is a full programme of fixtures in the same league ? 

Blackburn are playing Newcastle live on SS1 and I can't remember that happening before. ScratchHead.gif

I guess you mean other than the last game of the season. :whistle:

5 minutes ago, rynny said:

Not really, maybe it has happened on a bank holiday before, easter Monday maybe?

Aye, maybe, I just don't remember it happening before except as you point out on the last day. Oh well, back to the I told you so merchants on the match day thread, Happy New Year rynny. :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

Aye, maybe, I just don't remember it happening before except as you point out on the last day. Oh well, back to the I told you so merchants on the match day thread, Happy New Year rynny. :thumbsup:

And to you EHR :thumbsup:

Archived