1884 Group 16-17

TomBustler1884

Hi all

Thanks to @David for putting this in its own section.

We had our first meeting for this season on Thursday and plans are underway to build on what was achieved last season. We will be fundraising again this season so if you like what we managed to do this year, please support us! Details will follow soon.

If you have ideas, suggestions or questions please post here and I will put our new logo on here on Monday.

Cheers all

Tom

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, great job last season, brilliant displays of flags.

A suggestion would be to have some more faces on the individual flags of say MacFarland, Hector, Roger Davies and Stamps or maybe current players like Buxton and what about one of Mel Morris, im probably getting a bit carried away now. Would love to see one with the baseball ground  on it.

Keep up the good work, i think everyone associated with the club appreciates it.

1 hour ago, The 1884 Group said:

Hi all

Thanks to @David for putting this in its own section.

We had our first meeting for this season on Thursday and plans are underway to build on what was achieved last season. We will be fundraising again this season so if you like what we managed to do this year, please support us! Details will follow soon.

If you have ideas, suggestions or questions please post here and I will put our new logo on here on Monday.

Cheers all

Tom

Sing when we're losing? when we need it? :ph34r:

You've done load's of tonnes of good work, i'd like to see more permanent pictures of legends around the ground, In the ground, on the outside and in the concourses.  

1 hour ago, sage said:

You've done load's of tonnes of good work, i'd like to see more permanent pictures of legends around the ground, In the ground, on the outside and in the concourses.  

We are working on the legends side of things, hopefully will start to see some changes this season.

On ‎11‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 17:56, sage said:

Surely that is down to the club not a fans group?

I think for big games where we sell out at home eg Forest, it would be good to have white and black t-shirts laid out in one stand where fans put them on to create a statement, or a ram, or the name of a Derby legend, or just coordinated in a way that looks good etc.

The 1884 Group.

The Derby Way.

New look for a new season thanks to Silver Birch Creative, what do you think DCFC fans?

We will be launching a new website in the coming weeks as well as another surprise to come! 

We want to build on last season, in order to do that we need your help. So if you can, please donate at www.gofundme.com/1884group 

Let's make this season even better in the stands than the last one!

9 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

By all accounts, the brekkie club were too busy whinging about no sausages to actually pester Mel.

Priorities

On 13 June 2016 at 08:12, The 1884 Group said:

New look for a new season thanks to Silver Birch Creative, what do you think DCFC fans?

We will be launching a new website in the coming weeks as well as another surprise to come! 

We want to build on last season, in order to do that we need your help. So if you can, please donate at www.gofundme.com/1884group 

Let's make this season even better in the stands than the last one!

I think it's a bit bland to be honest.

needs to be a bit more menacing.

Daveo knows a good graphic guy.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, The 1884 Group said:

Depends, would anybody come to this one??

Happy to set something up preseason so people can catch up, have a bit of a laugh and talk about this season, new chant ideas, few beers, etc.

But need Rams fans there!

Squad Training Day, Chant Practice and Beer in Concourse or Derby Tent thing outside ground?

Archived