1884 Group 16-17

TomBustler1884

1 hour ago, Inverurie Ram said:

If the Aberdeenshire Rams flag goes up, can someone take a picture and post it in the Derby County Flags thread, coz I don't have one of these fancy cameras or phone things with a fancy camera on it, I still carry a couple of cans around on a very large string, might cob one can in the Villa corner to see if I can talk to Jimmy Rimmer!

Enjoy the trip mate, spotted four tops* on the beach on Sunday. Three Dons and a little lad in the Starship Trooper home kit. God Bless Gibraltar and Sevco.

*cue rendition of Walk Away Renee.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

If the Aberdeenshire Rams flag goes up, can someone take a picture and post it in the Derby County Flags thread, coz I don't have one of these fancy cameras or phone things with a fancy camera on it, I still carry a couple of cans around on a very large string, might cob one can in the Villa corner to see if I can talk to Jimmy Rimmer!

I'll try and get you one , I'll be able to see it as I'm at St holder in the north east corner. 

• 4 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Would be great if we got a banner with Tommy Powell & Steve Powell on it.

Slogan along the lines:- Like Father, Like Son, Always Derby County.

so05ud.jpg

msif6.jpg

We could have Colin and Andy Todd too.

Brian lifting the trophy, and Nigel kneeing Billy in the back?

• 3 weeks later...

I made a bit of a fool of myself yesterday by remonstrating and taking some of the new flags off people leaving the ground after the game. I took them back to a steward who told me that it was OK for fans to take them and they were only collecting the big flags.

Did I miss an announcement somewhere that the smaller flags are give aways, @The 1884 Group ? Apologies if I did as I was volunteering outside  of the ground until kick off time.

1 minute ago, angieram said:

I made a bit of a fool of myself yesterday by remonstrating and taking some of the new flags off people leaving the ground after the game. I took them back to a steward who told me that it was OK for fans to take them and they were only collecting the big flags.

Did I miss an announcement somewhere that the smaller flags are give aways, @The 1884 Group ? Apologies if I did as I was volunteering outside  of the ground until kick off time.

Thanks @angieram! Those flags were bought by the club and I don't think they were too upset if people took them home. Having said that , the more that go home, the less there are next time so wold still be better if they were left!

2 hours ago, The 1884 Group said:

Thanks @angieram! Those flags were bought by the club and I don't think they were too upset if people took them home. Having said that , the more that go home, the less there are next time so wold still be better if they were left!

I didn't take one home but my friend took one unbeknown to me and said I could have it for my kid when we got to the car. Apologies for that. The flag will be brought back on Tuesday night anyway with the young un using it for the Ipswich game and we will leave it behind afterwards. Great idea though the small flags. :thumbsup:

Archived