DCFC Fans - Transfer Rumours & Euro 2016 Podcast

Day

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys, that was a good listen, worth staying up late for.  Can't wait for tournament to start and now i know a bit more about the teams, so that's helpful. Germany is always likely to do well, but Denmark and Greece have won it, so anything is possible.  Any team that makes it out of the groups has a chance, ahem even Iceland.  i can't stand the cheating Portuguese either, we will have to play very smart to give them what they deserve, but we've got a wily ole manager in Lars Lagerback, so fingers crossed.

I listened to it today, good podcast, good guest interaction, got a bit bored with the extravaganza tbh, but you 3 seemed to like it.

i could tell you were all googling the teams to pretend you knew the players etc ?

and I kept hearing yawning, I'm pointing the finger at Daveo for that one.

The Vardy/Henry comparison made me chuckle, it's good to get a few gags in.?

20 hours ago, David said:

Sage (Richard) is back this week as our guest, we take a look at the latest transfer rumours, manager appointments and ahead to Euro 2016.

You can listen to us ramble on through iTunes or online at Podbean which is also available on Android and iOS

Good knowledge of European players by SRG & Sage. 

Startling groans, grunts, hacks and coughs from David.  Everything ok sir?

1 minute ago, Andrew3000 said:

Good knowledge of European players by SRG & Sage 

Startling groans, grunts, hacks and coughs from David.  Everything ok sir?

Google you mean, I could hear em typing in the back ground!

20 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I listened to it today, good podcast, good guest interaction, got a bit bored with the extravaganza tbh, but you 3 seemed to like it.

i could tell you were all googling the teams to pretend you knew the players etc ?

and I kept hearing yawning, I'm pointing the finger at Daveo for that one.

The Vardy/Henry comparison made me chuckle, it's good to get a few gags in.?

It's not great when one of the hosts is yawning, I reckon it was Captain Pugwash too.

3 hours ago, DCFCArmy said:

I've got Italy as my main bet 

If England get to the quarter-finals I think we'd have to say its an achievement. The groups not that easy, Russia and Wales are two solid teams and Slovakia beat Germany last week. 

Are we in for a few shockers on the betting front,Spain,1/18 beaten tonight,Japan 1/2 beaten this afternoon,tread carefully !

Archived