Jonathan Kodjia - Signed for Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Wurzel said:

Don't believe anything from the Bristol Post, more often than not they get their story from the Bristol City forum, useless rag. 

Is he any good in a 2 up front?

13 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Yes, he's a great player, you have to be to score 20 goals for us last season, he makes goals out of nowhere. Can play in any position up top in a 4-3-3/4-4-2. Can also be a lone striker though needs support from midfield. Deceptively strong, quick, decent in the air. Finishing is suspect, could have had 30 last year if he was lethal. Best City player since Adomah. Not worth £14m though.

1 hour ago, Robbie Ram said:

BBB, thanks so much for the astute insight, chap. 
youre welcome. Glad someone appreciate me, My Mrs thinks I'm a bore
Cover blown.

So it really is a cosy club after all !!
not really 
Tell the truth and shame the devil, eh mate?
nail on the head son.
So anyway, how the flip does anybody in their right mind think of themselves as being part of an "elite" on a football  chatroom, pray tell??
they don't really. Just a bit of self deprecation 
C'mon, it's not exactly the Masons or the Illuminati, is it me duck?
no it's not
More like down the Rams as we speak.
its always up the rams chief
Buxton's used jockstrap has more character and balls (!!) than at least half of this current rabble in Derby shirts put together. 
aye, you're probably right there
What's with the royal "We" by the way? Surely you're not THAT well connected?
no I'm not. It's just that you tell us that often I'm sure I can speak for all on here when I say we are all aware you appreciate jb's attributes
Presumably, you are one of the chosen few yourself.
god no. I love black pudding though
Thankfully, there actually are some nice realistic people on here too. .    Thank you once again 

Cap not doffed, knee not bent. 

But I will take a (very modest) bow.

modest?
For those who have got me on ignore, I salute your superior knowledge and acumen.
for those that have you on ignore, they won't know about your salute
But not your level of insight or humility, sadly. and they won't be aware of this little dig. 

And I don't have anyone on ignore. I love reading what the knob heads write, it makes me feel better about my otherwise sad life.( I'm not necessarily talking about you hear Robbie. Just generalising)

Up the rams

12 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

He's got to play in a 2 up front, preferably with someone a bit stronger than him who can get hit all over the place. Goes missing and is ineffective without a partner. At the very least you need an attacking midfielder like Tomlin who gets in and around the striker to support them.

16 minutes ago, Wurzel said:

Yes, he's a great player, you have to be to score 20 goals for us last season, he makes goals out of nowhere. Can play in any position up top in a 4-3-3/4-4-2. Can also be a lone striker though needs support from midfield. Deceptively strong, quick, decent in the air. Finishing is suspect, could have had 30 last year if he was lethal. Best City player since Adomah. Not worth £14m though.

15 minutes ago, Briz said:

He's got to play in a 2 up front, preferably with someone a bit stronger than him who can get hit all over the place. Goes missing and is ineffective without a partner. At the very least you need an attacking midfielder like Tomlin who gets in and around the striker to support them.

Thanks guys for your feedback. 

Archived