I LOVE FOOTBALL

Day

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have no nails left, scared the **** out of one of my dog's when we scored the first by jumping up and yelling at my laptop, and spilled beer all over myself when got the second ...but worth it watching how we came out and played in that first half.

Let's keep it up Rams.

COYR.

nearly didn't decide to watch the game, got an exam in the morning and plenty o' revision to do, and wasn't that bothered. but couldn't resist, now i'm shaking like i'm stuck in the middle of the Antarctic naked

COYR

2 minutes ago, Dubiousmagoo said:

We got into the summer disappointed but with pride. So important. 

Got to totally disagree, that result was the worst possible result we could have got, now everyone will be saying lets keep waffle and the car salesman, let's keep those two idiots at centre half no need to change anything.... And we will fail again next season

2 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Got to totally disagree, that result was the worst possible result we could have got, now everyone will be saying lets keep waffle and the car salesman, let's keep those two idiots at centre half no need to change anything.... And we will fail again next season

Give them credit, that was a great performance, credit where's credit due, stop being miserable, I feel upbeat, what score were you hoping for? Another 0-3 defeat??

Just now, philmycock said:

Give them credit, that was a great performance, credit where's credit due, stop being miserable, I feel upbeat, what score were you hoping for? Another 0-3 defeat??

We were never going to turn it around....but this result will make everyone say "give them credit, they tried!" And that loser Wassall will keep his job...and guess where we will end up next season...

Archived