I LOVE FOOTBALL

Day

Whilst credit to us for playing so well tonight, we played with freedom because the pressure was off. Once the pressure is back on next year the bottle will go again. Still think that defeat to QPR a couple of years ago has mentally effected some players and always will 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, MuespachRam said:

We were never going to turn it around....but this result will make everyone say "give them credit, they tried!" And that loser Wassall will keep his job...and guess where we will end up next season...

No we won't, we will get a new manager, I saw a great performance, you obviously didn't, I feel very proud right now

9 minutes ago, philmycock said:

No we won't, we will get a new manager, I saw a great performance, you obviously didn't, I feel very proud right now

You don't know that... And where was that GREAT performance on Saturday...? When there total ineptitude, lacklustre attitude and application cost us the entire season..!!??

1 minute ago, MuespachRam said:

You don't know that... And where was that GREAT performance on Saturday...? When there total ineptitude, lacklustre attitude and application co

Agree, this is why we need a new manager, Steve Bruce? I do not want Wassall in charge next season, but I feel very proud tonight

18 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Got to totally disagree, that result was the worst possible result we could have got, now everyone will be saying lets keep waffle and the car salesman, let's keep those two idiots at centre half no need to change anything.... And we will fail again next season

Give it a rest will you.  Already writing off next year just makes you sound simple mate.

PistoldPete2

I was thinking , after fester, burton and so nearly Derby as well, of Alex ferguson's quote after manure scored twice in last minute to win the champions league... Football bloody hell! 

3 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Give it a rest will you.  Already writing off next year just makes you sound simple mate.

If we keep the clown manager we have then you can write off next season for sure. 

Belive me, if we get a real manager like Pearson then I will be the first one saying we will win it by miles. 

Just now, MuespachRam said:

If we keep the clown manager we have then you can write off next season for sure. 

Belive me, if we get a real manager like Pearson then I will be the first one saying we will win it by miles. 

If being a manager was as easy as you seem to think it is we should just hire you? You seem to have all the answers.

For me, best performance of the season. Frustrating when you think back to Robertson's goal in the first leg but that's football.

Honestly couldn't have asked more of Derby tonight, Wassall debate is for another day.

1 minute ago, MuespachRam said:

Chin up Muespach.  I know it's been a testing season for sure and we're all frustrated but I think we can kick on next year with or without Wassall.  The lads stood up tonight and if we'd shown that spirit and commitment all season, we'd have won the league with me in charge!  Keep the faith...

COYR

Hull have an experienced manager and they looked just like we did on Saturday. If Bryson had put his tap in away it could be us that won the tie. This is football, sometimes you play great, sometimes you don't. **** happens. Get over it and move on and stop bloody whining.

Great performance, I think Weimann going off sealed our fate as Ince didn't run in behind and I would've brought on Camara instead.

Russell (until he tired),Bryson and Shackell played well but special praise must be reserved for Hughes... class, class and more class is that boy.

Unfortunately Will might have just sealed a move to the big league this summer.

PistoldPete2
12 hours ago, David said:

For me, best performance of the season. Frustrating when you think back to Robertson's goal in the first leg but that's football.

Honestly couldn't have asked more of Derby tonight, Wassall debate is for another day.

No the best performance of the season was the 4-0 at home to hull... And the worst was the 3-0 at home to hull. 

Just now, PistoldPete2 said:

No the best performance of the season was the 4-0 at home to hull... And the worst was the 3-0 at home to hull. 

4-0 at home to Hull was the best result. Still think yesterday was the best performance.

Archived