Holloway dead right...

TroyDyer

3 minutes ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

Holloway hates us?

Look what I found after literally 3 seconds of googling:

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/12/27/ian-holloway-predicts-leeds-v-derby-praises-defender/

Praises an individual player, mentions how much money has been spent and then says some facts.

Shame I can't find the link to where he laid into us and said "I Don't know why this place is called Pride Park, there was no Pride here today, they should rename it Prideless Park".

Remember that quote almost word from word after he said it.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Mostyn6 said:

huh? I have no idea what you're babbling on about. For what it's worth, I love Holloway, and think he secretly wants to manage us. I would have him here in a shot.

No thank you can you remember his Millwall team time wasting from the 2nd minute,I don't want to watch that win at all costs rubbish

8 minutes ago, Bilbo said:

1 of his players went down off the pitch and rolled back on to stop the game and during the 2nd half the physio must have come on 10 times. It was the worst case of time wasting I have ever seen and the ref was so weak he did nothing

1 hour ago, Mostyn6 said:

huh? I have no idea what you're babbling on about. For what it's worth, I love Holloway, and think he secretly wants to manage us. I would have him here in a shot.

Sure that was mentioned yesterday :whistle:

31 minutes ago, derbydaz22 said:

No thank you can you remember his Millwall team time wasting from the 2nd minute,I don't want to watch that win at all costs rubbish

how very selective of you!

I personally would mention the time he took a crap Blackpool side, used the money Derby gave him for their best player, spent it on a midfielder that scored about 20 goals and took them to the PL playing absolutely barn-storming football.

5 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

I personally would mention the time he took a crap Blackpool side, used the money Derby gave him for their best player, spent it on a midfielder that scored about 20 goals and took them to the PL playing absolutely barn-storming football.

Can't be that good, he spent as much on Charlie Adam as Leicester did on Mahrez. 

2 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

He's had nothing but failure since,if that's the kind of football you want to watch that's up to you

That was his last job,how is that being selective?

38 minutes ago, derbydaz22 said:

He's had nothing but failure since,if that's the kind of football you want to watch that's up to you

if you call ANOTHER promotion with a bang average Crystal Palace side "failure" <facepalm>

24 minutes ago, derbydaz22 said:

It's selective cos his time there is not regarded as successful, therefore you are cherry-picking which statistic YOU want to be relevant, but in truth, in relation to Derby, and the squad he would inherit, the budget, club, fans etc is a far cry from the impossible task he went to at Millwall.

Archived