DCFC Fans - Disaster Podcast

Day

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JaguarRam said:

Great podcast as ever. Thanks guys. My invitation looks like it was lost in the post? 

They're men. You don't get an invite, you tell them you're doing it and they just let you show up. 

1 hour ago, rynny said:

You are the only one who has :lol:

But, so you know, I am not winding anyone up but I am a nice boy. I just happen to think that Beckham was ****, Terry is a racist, Redknapp is a second hand car salesman and everything that comes out of Liverpool is awful..! Ha ha. 

1 hour ago, MuespachRam said:

But, so you know, I am not winding anyone up but I am a nice boy. I just happen to think that Beckham was ****, Terry is a racist, Redknapp is a second hand car salesman and everything that comes out of Liverpool is awful..! Ha ha. 

:p

Agree with everything except Beckham, thought he was a quality player, maybe not world class but a damn good player.

12 hours ago, JaguarRam said:

Great podcast as ever. Thanks guys. My invitation looks like it was lost in the post? 

This week is the only time I've sent invitations out to members that I think other members want to hear from, it's always been contact me and I'll get you on. Drop me a pm if you fancy it with the dates you can make. We are supposed to record on Sunday's at 8.30pm but only managed one at that time so far, 10pm Monday's is the other slot.

7 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

@Srg's soapbox should be a regular feature, bang on with the formation guff bashing!

Slightly worried that by the end of the summer he will have alienated every single listener at some point!

Pretty sure we dropped 50% with the Buxton comments

1 minute ago, David said:

Slightly worried that by the end of the summer he will have alienated every single listener at some point!

Pretty sure we dropped 50% with the Buxton comments

Got to have some controversial opinions... maybe not quite to @MuespachRam level but still.

Archived