Alan Nixon transfer debacle 16/17

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Ah right, didn't see them ones. I hope it's true.

A loan move would make sense, he looks completely shot of confidence and I don't think we can keep giving him the game time he needs to find it. 

9 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Is RamsPolls one of those annoying twittle sausagetlers?

Copies rumours from those fake accounts, makes up his own rumours, starts arguments with fans from opposition clubs and sends abuse directly to our own players. I think that sums up his Twitter account perfectly.

Ey up guys. You've all been busy, three pages jumping on a post but well done to those that used the report button. I wish everyone who found a post too much would just report it rather than keep commenting about it. Anazingly every report gets discussed by us mods, and it could stop threads descending into tit for tat insults or an online lynching which spoils threads.

wow this forum has gone mad!! 

we wont sell Johnson after 1 season and 1 poor game. hes one of our best players when confident. Pearson has been brought in to get these players that haven't produced and get them going again. all these stupid twitter accounts and fake itk people on here just cause trouble. i don't get what they are trying to achieve? attention? i don't know, but what i do know is that it doesn't help our club and our players. the booing was pathetic and one of the most retarded things some derby fans have done in a very long time. we have GREAT squad and Johnson is one of our best when hes on it. If he doesn't have a good season again then possibly he may have to move on. If any1 wants him they will have to pay 6m. we wont and don't need to sell him for a loss. I am pretty sure he wont leave. coyr

3 minutes ago, davenportram said:

Ey up guys. You've all been busy, three pages jumping on a post but well done to those that used tgecreport button. I wish everyone who found a post too much would just report it rather than keep commenting about it. Anazingly every report gets discussed by us mods, and it could stop threads descending into tit for tat insults or an online lynching which spoils threads.

Awww I'm missing a tgecreport button :ph34r:...  

2 minutes ago, sheepshagger123 said:

wow this forum has gone mad!! 

we wont sell Johnson after 1 season and 1 poor game. hes one of our best players when confident. Pearson has been brought in to get these players that haven't produced and get them going again. all these stupid twitter accounts and fake itk people on here just cause trouble. i don't get what they are trying to achieve? attention? i don't know, but what i do know is that it doesn't help our club and our players. the booing was pathetic and one of the most retarded things some derby fans have done in a very long time. we have GREAT squad and Johnson is one of our best when hes on it. If he doesn't have a good season again then possibly he may have to move on. If any1 wants him they will have to pay 6m. we wont and don't need to sell him for a loss. I am pretty sure he wont leave. coyr

Awful language. Can we ban this guy plz? 

Archived