George Thorne

Kernow

1 hour ago, curtains said:

I think Bradley kindly drove Georges car home from the IPRO for him today. 

Really nice thing to do by the lad. 

I believe the squad are really together now from what I'm seeing. 

Erm who drove Bradleys car home they eh? Sounds like discontent in the squad. Wassall out. He should be sorting this!

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, ariotofmyown said:

Erm who drove Bradleys car home they eh? Sounds like discontent in the squad. Wassall out. He should be sorting this!

Ince took it Bradley's car, because he hates Bradley Johnson and the rest of the squad!

It was a spiteful act from a player determined to cause trouble. 

Sith Happens
9 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

image.jpeg

We'll do it for you Georgy boy, don't you worry...:console:

I like George Thorne, and I like hot women, but thats just scary, not what i want to see over my morning coffee.

Sith Happens
7 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

Ince took it Bradley's car, because he hates Bradley Johnson and the rest of the squad!

It was a spiteful act from a player determined to cause trouble. 

Bradley didnt have a car there, everyone knows hes been a passenger for the 2nd half of the season. (sorry couldnt help it)

23 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Bradley didnt have a car there, everyone knows hes been a passenger for the 2nd half of the season. (sorry couldnt help it)

Not funny . 

Bradleys wife drove their car home and Bradley drove Georges home for him. 

Like I say they put themselves out for George. 

13 minutes ago, curtains said:

Not funny . 

Bradleys wife drove their car home and Bradley drove Georges home for him. 

Like I say they put themselves out for George. 

I thought it was funny. Too much mawkish sentimentality on this thread for me. Good player George, with significant potential but not really at the races this season. Great opportunity for Jeff, Bradley and Jacob to step up, and kick us on. I understand fully the bad luck that George has had, and he has my sympathy and support, but matters really could be worse. Perhaps you could send a card to Patrick Ekeng's family rather than posting more drivel on this thread.

Just now, i-Ram said:

I thought it was funny. Too much mawkish sentimentality on this thread for me. Good player George, with significant potential but not really at the races this season. Great opportunity for Jeff, Bradley and Jacob to step up, and kick us on. I understand fully the bad luck that George has had, and he has my sympathy and support, but matters really could be worse. Perhaps you could send a card to Patrick Ekeng's family rather than posting more drivel on this thread.

Perhaps you could shut your face 

3 minutes ago, curtains said:

Perhaps you could shut your face 

Oh dear. Is the level we've descended to on this forum?

5 minutes ago, Strange yearnings said:

Oh dear. Is the level we've descended to on this forum?

Descended to?

Compared to some of the Keogh mutterings, that's up.

32 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

RIP  Patrick Ekeng .

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/may/07/patrick-ekeng-romanian-matches-postponed-inquiry-death

1 minute ago, rezner said:

Feel for George but, we have a quality player in Butterfield to drop in there. Leave the rest were they are. Hughes needs to stay put further forward. Johnson on the bench with Baird.

Could go that way but I think Hull would out muscle that midfield. 

This is a big game for that experiment 

9 minutes ago, rezner said:

Feel for George but, we have a quality player in Butterfield to drop in there. Leave the rest were they are. Hughes needs to stay put further forward. Johnson on the bench with Baird.

Butterfield can't tackle a fish supper. He shouldn't be playing the holding role.

Archived