Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

muzzamurray

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, satty atwal said:

Villa signed jedinak.... massive player to miss out on.... very disappointed

The idea that if another team signs a player we've "missed out" on them is a bit mad. Villa are far more of a draw than we are. And are likely willing to pay far more in both initial fees and wages.

11 minutes ago, muzzamurray said:

Was one of McClaren's old boys at Twente.

A new article will be out on him shortly with Championship clubs interested, but I'm not sure if Derby are included in that.

20 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Was one of McClaren's old boys at Twente.

A new article will be out on him shortly with Championship clubs interested, but I'm not sure if Derby are included in that.

why not include us?

we've been linked with LITTERALLY EVERYONE GOING

2 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Super Mario, snipe him from under Wolves noses. Bad egg yes but a talented striker when he wants to be and would sell an awful lot of Derby shirts + a good bit of PR worldwide. 

Will believe him going to Wolves when I see it. Seems so unlikely. 

Reported he took career advice from Jose not long ago, makes you wonder what Jose said :lol:

1 minute ago, YouRams said:

Super Mario, snipe him from under Wolves noses. Bad egg yes but a talented striker when he wants to be and would sell an awful lot of Derby shirts + a good bit of PR worldwide. 

Balotelli? He's never going to Wolves is he?!?!? How is he being linked with Wolves and (this one is the really mad one for me) Port Vale?!?!?!

Surely there are plenty of top flight clubs around Europe who'd give him game time? 

Just now, SaintRam said:

Will believe him going to Wolves when I see it. Seems so unlikely. 

Reported he took career advice from Jose not long ago, makes you wonder what Jose said :lol:

Can't personally see him dropping down to our league but money talks if they are willing to pay his full wages. 

Would of liked to be a fly on the wall during that conversation :lol:

Just now, cheron85 said:

Balotelli? He's never going to Wolves is he?!?!? How is he being linked with Wolves and (this one is the really mad one for me) Port Vale?!?!?!

Surely there are plenty of top flight clubs around Europe who'd give him game time? 

In fairness Wolves may be prepared to pay him more than any of those top flight clubs. 

They've reportedly tripled the salary of Luisao

Archived