Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

muzzamurray

7 minutes ago, East of Eden said:

Just based off the Football Whispers website, its just come about that rumour.

Maybe we've got a chance later in the window when Giroud and Ozil are back. Like James Wilson last season, I imagine there will be a huge queue of teams wanting him on loan but hopefully Rush can work his magic and get him here.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My cousins husband is a physio at west brom & I was speaking to him last night & apparently Victor Anichebe has been having talks with Mel & Sam & he is desperate to leave brom & come to Derby? Im not sure about him to be honest as his goal scoring record isn't the best what does everyone think?

1 minute ago, CreweRam said:

My cousins husband is a physio at west brom & I was speaking to him last night & apparently Victor Anichebe has been having talks with Mel & Sam & he is desperate to leave brom & come to Derby? Im not sure about him to be honest as his goal scoring record isn't the best what does everyone think?

He nearly came last year, glad he didn't and hope he doesn't. Awful goal scoring record. He could come and click and bag for fun, but I doubt it. 

1 minute ago, CreweRam said:

Could you tell your cousins husband to stick something in his juice to calm anichebe down until after the transfer window has closed?

3 minutes ago, CreweRam said:

I think your cousin's husband has travelled back in time as Anichebe was released 2 months ago from West Brom. :lol:

Unless he's still training with West Brom until he finds a new club in which case it may be true, but either way I really hope he doesn't end up here. Going from being linked with Wells and Kodjia to signing Anichebe would be a massive let down.

5 minutes ago, CreweRam said:

If we sell Martin and sign Anichebe at what point do we give in?

3 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

I think your cousin's husband has travelled back in time as Anichebe was released 2 months ago from West Brom. :lol:

Unless he's still training with West Brom until he finds a new club in which case it may be true, but either way I really hope he doesn't end up here. Going from being linked with Wells and Kodjia to signing Anichebe would be a massive let down.

Yea he is still there mate just trains & he does his physio work. Apparently his attitude stinks tho & he just seems desperate for someone to snap him up. Hopefully it isn't us lol

Archived