Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

muzzamurray

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pritchard is a top buy for Norwich if it goes through, deffo them and Newcastle the faves for autos with their squads on paper, but as we know its not about paper. 

I think we'll be better off being a dark horse for top 2 though tbh.

11 hours ago, jono said:

Oh .. well that's me told then ! I'd better go and stand on the naughty step

Except that you said "Wilson no better than Bent" ... Therefore you are commenting on their relative benefits. QED

"What type of response is that"  = logical, reasonable response to yours

Wilson at this moment in time is no better than bent as a footballer and in what he can provide this season.... if u consider age sell on value etc.... then would have 2 reassess... anyway made my point.... wont get into a petty conversation of nit picking

PistoldPete2
9 hours ago, Dcfcrams89 said:

I'd fancy Cameron Jerome to score a fair few. Did well when they got promoted I think! 

Getting on a bit now isn't he? And so is hoolahan. Is their squad that good these days?

36 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Getting on a bit now isn't he? And so is hoolahan. Is their squad that good these days?

I thought he was about 28 but I could be wrong. I'd gladly have him here.

yeah Hoolahan getting on abit now I think but again he's another I'd gladly take.

personally I think they have a good squad, if they add Pritchard and another striker then I fancy them to do well this year. They seem to be going slightly unnoticed it seems, which may suit them too.

1 hour ago, satty atwal said:

Wilson at this moment in time is no better than bent as a footballer and in what he can provide this season.... if u consider age sell on value etc.... then would have 2 reassess... anyway made my point.... wont get into a petty conversation of nit picking

Are you sure about that ? 

chill out .. Two more getups till match day

1 hour ago, Dcfcrams89 said:

I thought he was about 28 but I could be wrong. I'd gladly have him here.

yeah Hoolahan getting on abit now I think but again he's another I'd gladly take.

personally I think they have a good squad, if they add Pritchard and another striker then I fancy them to do well this year. They seem to be going slightly unnoticed it seems, which may suit them too.

A bit like us, they're not being talked about nearly as much as the likes of Toon, Villa, Weds etc.Norwich have the players of a top Champ team, will be up there. Hoolahan is quality regardless of age 

13 hours ago, jono said:

Are you sure about that ? 

chill out .. Two more getups till match day

Would love too... but in mauritius right now.... miss first game unfortunately... big one to miss man.... but sad enough to log in b4 bed to see if we signed anyone lol

30 minutes ago, satty atwal said:

Would love too... but in mauritius right now.... miss first game unfortunately... big one to miss man.... but sad enough to log in b4 bed to see if we signed anyone lol

I would miss the first game if I could be in Mauritius, satty.

7 hours ago, Dimmu said:

Anyone watching South Africa - Brazil? Take a closer look at Keagan Dolly, left winger. Magnificent little player

Would love to think we have scouts out there, bargains galore at these and U20 WC's etc. Would much rather take a flyer on some of these players than spunk around the millions we see in the English market nowadays

Archived