Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

muzzamurray

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Grantona said:

Thanks for clearing that up. I agree a £15 million valuation would end their interest immediately.

No need to set a figure, you never know when you have a stupid team who might bid £18m otherwise.

Interesting to see this morning on the clubs snapchat that they only took a picture of one half of the squad during squad photos.... I wonder who was potentially hiding in the other half.... Or maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part? :huh:

2 minutes ago, Mukey said:

Interesting to see this morning on the clubs snapchat that they only took a picture of one half of the squad during squad photos.... I wonder who was potentially hiding in the other half.... Or maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part? :huh:

Was thinking the same thing, but I reckon it's more likely they're hiding the fact Buxton isn't involved because he's leaving. 

2 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Was thinking the same thing, but I reckon it's more likely they're hiding the fact Buxton isn't involved because he's leaving. 

I thought this too, but hoped they was hiding someone new! cant quite make the players out enough on the photo of them training to see who is there but I'm sure I can count 20 of them. 

What about Raphael Van der Vaat - just released by Real Betis - (ex Spurs) 33 yrs old - would get him on a free. Jap Stam looking at him for Reading....

He does the McCormack role better than McCormack!! - and we could give him 2 seasons - then we could all stop moaning about paying for McCormack. He would turn young Will into a top class pro also - Views!!!

Also bring in a lightening winger..........and a German CB!!

27 minutes ago, irobinson said:

What about Raphael Van der Vaat - just released by Real Betis - (ex Spurs) 33 yrs old - would get him on a free. Jap Stam looking at him for Reading....

He does the McCormack role better than McCormack!! - and we could give him 2 seasons - then we could all stop moaning about paying for McCormack. He would turn young Will into a top class pro also - Views!!!

Also bring in a lightening winger..........and a German CB!!

He'll be off to China/Dubai/Qatar/America/Holland ect

On Friday, July 22, 2016 at 22:58, Lord_Ram said:

Would absolutely love Pritchard here. Imagine a midfield of Pritchard, Hughes, Thorne and Ince. 8m for an up and coming English youngster would be a great deal. I'd happily sell hendrick (I'll drive him to burnley myself for 8m) to fund Pritchard to come here.

That would be an uncomfortable car journey . 

56 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Think he'll go to Reading, he used to play with Stam right, so makes sense. 

Stam, who's agency during his playing days (not sure if still) was World Soccer Consult, is clearly helping with dealings in transfer market...

Beerens  - Dutch

Gravenberch - Dutch

van der Berg - Dutch, client of World Soccer Consult

Jaakkola - Westerveld as agent from World Soccer Consult

then two others...

Nugent would be a great sub to bring on.

Smart cookie with a good football brain who scores important goals.

De Laet sounds like Christie.

Great bombing forwards, sometimes not so good positionally

Not such an issue if we go three at the back and play him as a wing back.

20 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Nugent would be a great sub to bring on.

Smart cookie with a good football brain who scores important goals.

De Laet sounds like Christie.

Great bombing forwards, sometimes not so good positionally

Not such an issue if we go three at the back and play him as a wing back.

Sorry - strayed into wrong area ( not for the first time )

Meant to post under Nugent/De Laet thread.

1 hour ago, ollycutts1982 said:

I see Alex Pritchard has been told he doesn't feature in Spurs plans this season. Would love him if he could regain his form of a couple of seasons ago. 

Going to QPR by all accounts (loan with a view to a permanent). 

Probably prefers the London social scene. 

Archived