Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

muzzamurray

2 minutes ago, t'oldu said:

I don't like him either.     But he does score goals. Not sure about having him in our dressing room though.

He does... But not that many,,, He's only broken the magic 20 goals barrier once in his career... 

In comparison we have Martin who has done it 3 times (twice for us), Bent who has done it 3 times (including twice in the Prem) and even J-Russ has one under his belt...

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, cheron85 said:

I would cry... Think he's the epitome of bang average... Not quick, not that skillful, not mega creative and doesn't score enough goals... Simple equation...

Martin > Nugent

Weimann > Nugent 

Just now, Cam the Ram said:

I've wanted him to come here for years but unless someone in the attacking department leaves, I can't see us going for him. :(

From watching Eng U21s, he and Will (to add on to Will and Tom) had great chemistry.

West Brom had him on loan last season but the "prat" Pulis only gave him a couple of short substitute appearances.

Don't think Spurs would sanction another loan deal. 

Ten championship clubs interested, supposedly. Cannot think of 10 clubs being able to afford the £8 million fee (let alone the wages).

Just now, SIWY said:

Seen on SSN that Ulloa wants to leave Leicester and is likely to remain in England. I'd definitely take him here if we could get him.

Yes please - maybe Nige and Mel have spoken to him, and he'll voice his unrest so that the price goes down...

*crosses fingers*

Would absolutely love Pritchard here. Imagine a midfield of Pritchard, Hughes, Thorne and Ince. 8m for an up and coming English youngster would be a great deal. I'd happily sell hendrick (I'll drive him to burnley myself for 8m) to fund Pritchard to come here.

Personally dont think we need a striker because if we can get Weimann confident we have potentially best out and out striker in league,just think how Leicester play big man/martin amd pacey/Weimann or Blackman or Russell or Camara etc etc!!!It can work with the right man in charge who believes in his formations and tactics????????

35 minutes ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

I see that Gokhan Inler is heading for the exit door at LCFC according to the Sunday Telegraph anyway.

Is this the perfect old head experienced midfield general we have been missing since John Eustace's departure????

I think so!

He's on 60k a week no chance.

16 minutes ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

He may well be, but if he's looking for another option we don't have to offer what he currently earns. 

As long as his preferred option is playing at the lowest level of most of his professional playing career and taking a pay cut of roughly 70% of his current wage.

Archived