Brighton and Hove Albion v Derby County

eddie

2 hours ago, SaintRam said:

We'll probably lose. Our away form has only improved slightly, and Brighton are playing brilliantly. But that's no reason to rest anyone. 

1 hour ago, YouRams said:

If Hull win and Wednesday lose we'd be daft to field a full strength team IMO. It's alright building momentum but what happens if the likes of Martin picks up an injury? We've all seen how we play without him I'd wrap the guy in cotton wool until the semi's. We have enough quality to give Brighton and Ipswich a good game if a few of them are rested. I'd like to see Bent get a start and a few of the u21s deserve at least a spot on the bench after the season they've had. 

Herein lies the problem.

There is no better reason to rest our better players, SaintRam

I could not agree more, YouRams

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop typing like a load of Jessie's, we need to go go down there and mark their cards for them, show 'em who's boss so if we meet them at Wembley they'll be pooping themselves at the prospect.

Full strength team for me and none of this what if we get injuries $hite. We are Rams not lambs.

6 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

Stop typing like a load of Jessie's, we need to go go down there and mark their cards for them, show 'em who's boss so if we meet them at Wembley they'll be pooping themselves at the prospect.

Full strength team for me and none of this what if we get injuries $hite. We are Rams not lambs.

I agreed with this sentiment, right up until the point Bobby Madley was appointed ref, now I'd give Martin a rest at the very least!

1 minute ago, reveldevil said:

I agreed with this sentiment, right up until the point Bobby Madley was appointed ref, now I'd give Martin a rest at the very least!

Hmm, good point well made but personally I'd still play him, he usually scores against them and that might be on their minds.

I'd just pull Martin to one side and say you know what this twot's like, don't give him any excuse, now go and get yourself a couple of goals. 

On Thursday, April 28, 2016 at 12:09, admira said:

It's my birthday tomorrow so am heading on a Brighton road trip with some mates for a couple of days. Sky messed up my original plans a bit as I have to come home on Sunday but the pub crawl has been well-researched and looks like this if anyone else is interested:

Bath Arms
The Basketmakers
The Eagle
The Prince George
The Prince Albert
The Evening Star
Molly Malones
The Hop Poles
The Camelford Arms
The Black Dove
The Barley Mow
The Rock Inn
Busby & Wilds
Saint George’s Inn
Hand In Hand

..hic ...

We are going down tomorrow and a lot of those pubs are on my list. The Brewdog pub looks good as well.

1 hour ago, wingfieldram said:

We are going down tomorrow and a lot of those pubs are on my list. The Brewdog pub looks good as well.

The Brewdog is definitely worth going to for a few decent beers, although not a "pub" pub. A few more on here worth a visit too:

http://metro.co.uk/2015/04/16/15-of-brightons-best-boozers-5151907/

Lots of decent pubs down this way, and a good music/comedy scene too. Shame really it has such a crap football club.

9 hours ago, eddie said:

Me and the memsahib will be there, provided nobody nicks our tickets again.

I will look out for you Eddie. How difficult can it be to spot an opinionated, tall, one-eyed, drunk, long haired Grebo IT consultant with a hearing aid? It will be nice to meet your wife and offer my sympathies.

15 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I will look out for you Eddie. How difficult can it be to spot an opinionated, tall, one-eyed, drunk, long haired Grebo IT consultant with a hearing aid? It will be nice to meet your wife and offer my sympathies.

Two hearing aids.

22 hours ago, EastHertsRam said:

If we go to to Brighton, win the game and incur no injuries, then I am with you on this one, EHR. Pigs can fly, also.

Brighton will have a good idea what they need to do on monday against us after tonight's Brum v Boro game. If Boro lose then Brighton will only need a draw against Boro if they beat us on monday. If Boro draw and Brighton beat us then Brighton only need a draw at Boro. If Boro win and we beat Brighton then Boro only need a draw against Brighton.If Boro draw tonight and Brighton draw against us then Boro only need a draw against Brighton.

More importantly I expect a stick of rock from every Derby County fan attending this game.

Rock on.......and B4 I know we are taking more than 19 fans to this one, and I've been informed by Raquel Rock that runs this shop, that she's got a shed load more of Derby County rock, ermm in her shed!......So come on Rams fans go and get us some rock!......but none of that Def Leopard p1sh!

fe2eqc.jpg

Archived