American Ram

wixman1884

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
On 21/04/2016 at 22:16, wixman1884 said:

It's official - attended my Naturalization Oath ceremony and said my pledge of allegiance at the LA convention center along with 3335 other new Americans representing 140 different countries. On the Queens birthday too no less! 

It was a long and lengthy process but I'm excited to say that I am now also an American Ram and should hopefully get joint custody of that forum username (Or become American Ram 2 or something)

Probably get conscripted into the army and sent to Afghanistan for military service,before being compelled to eat a daily diet of trash junk food and becoming obligatory obese.

Actually it's a great time to become an American. Thanks to a South African (also now naturalized) they've suddenly leapt far ahead in several high-wage manufacturing technologies. Of course I speak of Elon Musk and the extraordinary SpaceX and Tesla (and Solar City too). In massive all-American factories they're building the rockets that will colonize Mars, the vehicles that will revolutionize Earth-bound transportation and the energy storage that will enable a renewables-based economy. I might have to go and pledge allegiance too. Welcome to the future, Wix!

On 4/21/2016 at 14:16, wixman1884 said:

It's official - attended my Naturalization Oath ceremony and said my pledge of allegiance at the LA convention center along with 3335 other new Americans representing 140 different countries. On the Queens birthday too no less! 

It was a long and lengthy process but I'm excited to say that I am now also an American Ram and should hopefully get joint custody of that forum username (Or become American Ram 2 or something)

Congratulations from another British-American!

On 22 April 2016 at 17:24, AmericanRam said:

Thrilled with the love for the USA on here. :thumbsup:

Nothing against the US. Or Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the other English-speaking territories.

Forget the EU, my dream would be a union between us and all the former colonies.

We could call it the 'English-speaking Empire'. After a little while we could probably drop the 'speaking' bit.....

Great country, lived there for 2 years. Made to feel welcome from day 1, wonderful people. I'm with Staffsram, leave the EU and form a union with the US and Australasia...........:thumbsup:

Archived