Nugent and 9 pts behind!

irobinson

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tonight has ended the most positive / delusional fans hope of the top two. Was never going to happen even before tonight. We need wins and confidence to hopefully take us into the playoffs then it's a lottery. Let's hope tomorrow is the start of it. 

Even if Derby were one point behind I'd bet against them making the top two.

I wouldn't say we've got a 'bottle job' mentality, but we haven't been good enough for a while now to really take advantage of our situations. An inept display and ensuing defeat, especially on the road, is only ever around the corner.

1 minute ago, Bris Vegas said:

Even if Derby were one point behind I'd bet against them making the top two.

I wouldn't say we've got a 'bottle job' mentality, but we haven't been good enough for a while now to really take advantage of our situations. An inept display and ensuing defeat, especially on the road, is only ever around the corner.

You see I was on your side in the ITK debate.  Now I'm not.

I'd be more worried by the fact that we are only 3 points from 8th than how far behind we are from the autos. Burnley and Brighton to go up in autos for me now - we haven't looked likely to take one of those spots since Christmas.

6 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Crystal Palace 0-1 Leicester

Leicester do have 2 tricky games coming up in Southampton H and West Ham A... West Ham are on fire atm and if they can get passed those 2 games with a 5 point buffer its probably done and dusted. 

Archived