Harry Redknapp

Gap tooth ram

12 minutes ago, Trom50 said:

Unfortunately he has took his club into the cup semi final, but it was rumoured that Everton were not happy with Roberto Martinez, I would love him at Derby, experience of the championship , plays good football and seems to tick most boxes. With Everton looking to grow maybe he won't fit the new owners plans 

if Derby fans go into meltdown at Wassall's post match interviews, they'd burn the stadium down with Martinez's!!

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Trom50 said:

Unfortunately he has took his club into the cup semi final, but it was rumoured that Everton were not happy with Roberto Martinez, I would love him at Derby, experience of the championship , plays good football and seems to tick most boxes. With Everton looking to grow maybe he won't fit the new owners plans 

The way Derby fans expected this season to be a breeze then I don't think Martinez's approach of 5/10 year plans would go down very well. He'd be great to have to keep us up and stabilise but not the sort to actually get the club higher than where they started.

2 hours ago, ossieram said:

Using facts would stop you from posting the drivel that you do, so I can see why you don't really bother with them. But I would be very surprised if Arry managed to bankrupt the club in 9 games and this is the factual bit you seem to be omitting from your moan, He is here until the end of the season! These words came out of the mouth of Sam last night. He won't be here for 5 years, he won't be putting the financial future of the club at risk, he will be helping Wassall until the end of the season. 

And you believe that.!??? Because they have never spouted one thing and done totally the opposite before have they...? 

The derby way, steady growth, long term plan, not boom or bust etc etc and then hey go and employ Redknapp....!!!

Let's see how 'arry compares at each of his clubs and overall against recent Rams managers.  These are their win percentages in order, best to worst:

Name / Win %

1. Steve McClaren 54.26

2. Harry Redknapp (Tottenham Hotspur) 49.49

3. Harry Redknapp (Portsmouth 1st spell) 46.55

4. Billy Davies 44.93

5. Darren Wassall 42.86

6. Paul Clement 42.42

7. Harry Redknapp (Portsmouth 2nd spell) 42.19

8. Harry Redknapp (Overall) 40.29

9. Harry Redknapp (Bournemouth) 39.39

10. Harry Redknapp (West Ham United) 37.00

11. George Burley 36.45

12. Harry Redknapp (Queens Park Rangers) 34.29

13. Nigel Clough 32.90

14. Harry Redknapp (Southampton) 26.53

15. Paul Jewell 22.41

16. Phil Brown 21.21

Let's hope it's Tottenham Harry and not Southampton Harry

1 hour ago, Trom50 said:

One of the biggest current myths in football is that he is a decent manager. 

He did worse and worse every season until eventually he Won the cup at Wigan, well done but John silet has done that, and then took them down.

he took over a very good Everton squad and in the one season where he should definitely be challenging for a top 4 spot they are nowhere to be seen. 

1 minute ago, admira said:

Let's see how 'arry compares at each of his clubs and overall against recent Rams managers.  These are their win percentages in order, best to worst:

Name / Win %

1. Steve McClaren 54.26

2. Harry Redknapp (Tottenham Hotspur) 49.49

3. Harry Redknapp (Portsmouth 1st spell) 46.55

4. Billy Davies 44.93

5. Darren Wassall 42.86

6. Paul Clement 42.42

7. Harry Redknapp (Portsmouth 2nd spell) 42.19

8. Harry Redknapp (Overall) 40.29

9. Harry Redknapp (Bournemouth) 39.39

10. Harry Redknapp (West Ham United) 37.00

11. George Burley 36.45

12. Harry Redknapp (Queens Park Rangers) 34.29

13. Nigel Clough 32.90

14. Harry Redknapp (Southampton) 26.53

15. Paul Jewell 22.41

16. Phil Brown 21.21

Let's hope it's Tottenham Harry and not Southampton Harry

why don't we get that Steve bloke at the top o'list?

3 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

And you believe that.!??? Because they have never spouted one thing and done totally the opposite before have they...? 

The derby way, steady growth, long term plan, not boom or bust etc etc and then hey go and employ Redknapp....!!!

You come across like a naughty child, struggling to get your own point across, stamping your little feet. Try to not go too purple when you type. I thought that you Swiss Rolls were the cold, antiseptic calculating types, but you've come over all Trump of late.

3 hours ago, toddy said:

What's been ignored?

Rednapp now not coming?

Wassall not first team coach?

Who said he is going to be 'technical director of football'?

You've all been crying out for experience and now we have it you will all nice on to the next thing to moan about.

What is wrong with having Redknapp alongside Wassall? You never know he might even pick up on this 'experience' that is so vital.

11 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Who said he is going to be 'technical director of football'?

You've all been crying out for experience and now we have it you will all nice on to the next thing to moan about.

What is wrong with having Redknapp alongside Wassall? You never know he might even pick up on this 'experience' that is so vital.

Moan PC plays boring football, moans when PC is sacked because he plays boring football, moans DW is inexperienced and not up to the job, moans HR MIGHT be brought in use his experience to help DW. I sense a theme here...:ph34r:

52 minutes ago, rynny said:

Moan PC plays boring football, moans when PC is sacked because he plays boring football, moans DW is inexperienced and not up to the job, moans HR MIGHT be brought in use his experience to help DW. I sense a theme here...:ph34r:

theme is....we did and still do need, an experienced manager.

Archived