Harry Redknapp

Gap tooth ram

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, toddy said:

I really don't understand bringing in  Rednapp for the remaining games as technical director of football and leaving Wassall as coach?

Rednapp running the stuff behind the scenes and Wassall still running the first team??????

I can understand bringing in Rednapp as a replacement of Wassall as first team coach, but technical director of footie??

Once again what has been said by a representative of the club appears to have been conveniently ignored I see...

5 hours ago, RamNut said:

I don't think someone who is here for 9 games only has either the time or the authority to develop any kind of relationship with the players or enough of a remit to affect things greatly. The negatives outweigh the positives. If we wanted someone with experience to help advise dw then why not Roy Mac? 

Tell that to the Rotherham fans who have seen their team turn over Boro and Wednesday and get 3 wins and 2 draws in their last 7 games compared to the 7 points in their previous 9 games.

10 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Once again what has been said by a representative of the club appears to have been conveniently ignored I see...

What's been ignored?

Rednapp now not coming?

Wassall not first team coach?

1 hour ago, toddy said:

I really don't understand bringing in  Rednapp for the remaining games as technical director of football and leaving Wassall as coach?

Rednapp running the stuff behind the scenes and Wassall still running the first team??????

I can understand bringing in Rednapp as a replacement of Wassall as first team coach, but technical director of footie??

Did you listen to Sam last night? Redknapp will be more of a man manager with Wassall doing the coaching. 

1 hour ago, toddy said:

You can always tell the ones who didn't listen last night, can't you?

7 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Victor mature..! 

So...on the narrow boy... 

Give me a list of what he has ever done in the game....and then divide it by the millions he has spent to do that and with that figure divide it by the amount of football clubs he has driven to the brink of bankruptcy and then multiply it by the amount of fans at any of the clubs he has ever managed who have even a tiny bit of respect for him......

he is a total chancer that the game has passed by and the fact that Mel thinks he is the right person to help out beggars belief 

if this is the Derby Way....You can keep it  

Using facts would stop you from posting the drivel that you do, so I can see why you don't really bother with them. But I would be very surprised if Arry managed to bankrupt the club in 9 games and this is the factual bit you seem to be omitting from your moan, He is here until the end of the season! These words came out of the mouth of Sam last night. He won't be here for 5 years, he won't be putting the financial future of the club at risk, he will be helping Wassall until the end of the season. 

5 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Did you listen to Sam last night? Redknapp will be more of a man manager with Wassall doing the coaching. 

No, only picked up what everybody is saying.

So Rednapp is now first team coach in control of first team affairs, will be on the touch line Saturday?

2 minutes ago, eddie said:

You can always tell the ones who didn't listen last night, can't you?

Unfortunately I was playing last night, so unable to listen.....Listen to the radio or play 5 a side? 

Only one winner ........

1 minute ago, toddy said:

So Rednapp is now first team coach in control of first team affairs, will be on the touch line Saturday?

I don't know. Maybe he will or maybe he will be in the stands but in touch with the bench.

I'm still saying its Stimac coming in in the summer. I had a feeling before yesterday and now even more so. Who signed Stimac for West Ham? Redknapp.

He's a short term link between Derby and Stimac in my opinion. Stimac is a Mel Morris kind of arrival and although 99% think it's as risky as appointing Clement, I dare say Morris won't care and has made his mind up. And that's the way it is.

Lets face it, Redknapp on the face of it is closer to McClaren than he is Derby, so why would he touch us (especially being in the Midlands) unless there's another link between us and him?.

4 minutes ago, toddy said:

You are still making assumptions. Go to bloody iPlayer, Radio Derby, Listen Again, Sportscene Talk-in and frigging listen to the entire programme.

7 minutes ago, eddie said:

You are still making assumptions. Go to bloody iPlayer, Radio Derby, Listen Again, Sportscene Talk-in and frigging listen to the entire programme.

Dear Eddie, two words.... "ignore list".

Please do this, cos every time you quote him, I end up seeing his posts, which defeat the purpose of me ignoring him! :lol: 

2 minutes ago, eddie said:

I listened, but I must have selective hearing.  I didn't get the impression that the role he would be doing was yet defined, and I thought Redknapp and DW would be sitting down over the next few days to talk through areas he could add value.

I didn't get the impression that DW would be coaching the team, and Harry would be in charge of the man management.  I'm happier if that's the case, and will take the lesson to listen more intensely to what's being said.

23 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Tell that to the Rotherham fans who have seen their team turn over Boro and Wednesday and get 3 wins and 2 draws in their last 7 games compared to the 7 points in their previous 9 games.

It makes you wonder about the players. Same with Newcastle who looked a different side yesterday under a new manager. Define 'bounce', why does it occur and should it occur with players supposedly giving 100% every week?  

8 minutes ago, Super Johnny Russell said:

I'm still saying its Stimac coming in in the summer. I had a feeling before yesterday and now even more so. Who signed Stimac for West Ham? Redknapp.

He's a short term link between Derby and Stimac in my opinion. Stimac is a Mel Morris kind of arrival and although 99% think it's as risky as appointing Clement, I dare say Morris won't care and has made his mind up. And that's the way it is.

Lets face it, Redknapp on the face of it is closer to McClaren than he is Derby, so why would he touch us (especially being in the Midlands) unless there's another link between us and him?.

All of this from a feeling? Buy a packet of Kalms, find a dark room, lie down and relax. Over thinking things can sometimes make things look a hell of a lot sillier than they are in reality.

Archived