He declares what he wants

He declares what he waaaants

Harry Redknapp

He declares what he wants

We pay more tax then you

We pay more tax than you etc 

Could he be the first DOF/manager to be booed before we kick a ball?:o

6 minutes ago, sage said:

Is your missus still helping you with your posts/laces/tie? (delete as appropriate)

She removes all laces/ties/belts as a condition of listening to Sportscene, some of the callers make me have very dark thoughts!

20 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Murphy's successor, not wassalls successor you muppet /plonker/ (other cockney insult)

But we appointed Docherty as full-time manager. Arry's appointment is for 9 games. You got whooshed - and you were the whoosher.

4 hours ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

He ain't coming as "Director of Football" for nine games, this is a save face all round job for Mel and DW till the end of the season..........................could be fun!

You could well be right there.A big win Saturday and it starts all over again !

53 minutes ago, eddie said:

Come on, you all know my answer to that.

Outwardly, he gets my 100% support from the day he is appointed until the day he leaves. Inwardly, that's for me to know and for you to speculate upon.

I thought I saw a chink for a minute then :-)

1 hour ago, Seth's left foot said:

As expected Rush batted away the obvious probing questions in true political fashion.

Unless I missed it why did nobody ask about Pearson applying?

Hopefully everybody will get behind the club now, starting against the Red Dogs.

To clarify: we DO want to get promoted!

COYR.

What questions did he bat away?

1 hour ago, MuespachRam said:

What a complete shambles we are... 

I am not sure I could have thought of a worse manager to lead us out of this mess than that second hand car salesman pr1ck. 

I hope Mel has found another 150 million in his pockets because that pr1ck can spend it quicker than he can earn it..!

bankrupt in 5 years.. Thanks Mel, you really have out done even Fawaz this time. 

Rearrange the following two words into a well-known phrase or saying....

Queen Drama

I think it's a great move. Like it or not, Wassall is here until the end of the season. He clearly needs help on the management front. Redknapp has bags of experience and is acting in a consultancy role until the end of the season.

I'd wager with a more experienced head we would have walked away with 3 points from Rotherham. This might just be what we need.

Well I think today's development probably gives us just about the best chance of promotion this season that we could have hoped for at this late stage , so we'll done Mel , I know I've gone from feeling season over / no chance to there's a chance we just might have a run at this and more importantly it feels like the club either a have refocused and are chasing promotion this season or b have realised that not doing its best to get promotion this season is unacceptable way to treat fans,,, time for us fans to refocus too lets get behind the team for a run at promotion if Harry can get this team focused and organised we got a real shot at it coyr

9 minutes ago, irobinson said:

So will get two people we don't want -  despair

Woe, woe and thrice woe.

Seriously, despair? The complete loss of hope?

Archived