Sky Sports at it,.... Yet again!...

Walsall_Ram

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, ipad1977 said:

Boro fans are up in arms about this as you might imagine. One idea being mooted is to chant "Sky sports. Are f***ing s***." For large parts of the game.

yeah right, gives about 5000 of them an excuse to not go! The place will be emptier than the City Ground

3 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

yeah right, gives about 5000 of them an excuse to not go! The place will be emptier than the City Ground

In fairness to Boro, they took 2,000 to Brighton for a lunchtime kick off so they would have started their journey well early in the morning for that trip, they have a decent away following.

After the Charlton game they won't be getting back to Middlesbrough til late Sunday night then work next morning, I sympathise with them.

with Sky not having champions league or FA cup matches the football league is the only offering they can give subscribers on some weeks.

I remember starting a thread saying we will see more championship matches moved for TV to fill the void. Looks like I might be right.

but think of the extra money that it will bring to the football league.

I dont know how sky have the cheek to advertise some games as 'super sunday' nobody wants to watch games like WBA v stoke... Not even their own fans 

i like that they've lost some football so theyve stepped down to the championship & we are on more but seems like recently the better games for the neutral are in BT 

11 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

They are allowed to change any fixture up to something like 10 days before it is supposed to be played.... the clubs cannot complain, they made the deal with the devil....again it is just supporter that suffer..

And the majority of the supporters will have sky

Just now, Walsall_Ram said:

Yet more games being announced at 1700... 

They did mentioned it last week that they'd select more this week. 

Archived