summer transfear list

B4ev6is

I was just watching fa cup game bewteen manchester city and chealse. But during the break before 2nd half kicked they asked him are going back in managerment again he said in the summer. He saying yes to a premership club or european club. I am reading bewteen the lines makes me think breadon rogers could be our new manager. But would not mind wassel taking over full time.

I would like to see judge come in as he has a lot of pace but also good as set peaces as well something we are still lacking in this area. 

Another young striker i like off is nakkie wells from hufferfield town.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it was more Lineker who suggested that the choice for him was either Premier League or abroad and Rodgers just went along with it. 

I  don't think the BBC know there's football in England outside of the Premier!  

Judge seemed to be involved with everything that Brentford did well yesterday and they said on the radio that they have a special coach for set pieces. Maybe they come as a pair? ?

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I think he is waiting to see if we get back to premership.

So if we do get back into the prem, which means we will win a vast majority of the games left, do you not think Daz would deserve a crack at it.

im prepared to bet he will end up at Newcastle, Sunderland, Swansea or west brom before he ends up at Derby.

I just got the impression he's a very wealthy man and after three years at liverpool he's having a breather and recharging the batteries

He's probably sleeping in until noon, lounging around in his undies watching the poker channel and eating expensive biscuits. He'll be Living the dream.  Why get back into it straight away and halfway through a season

I didnt translate chiling out until the summer into 'im taking a job at derby' 

As for signings if we went up and burnley didnt id like to go all out and get grey. Now austins gone to southampton i think he's the best forward in the division with mccormack a close second 

12 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I was just watching fa cup game bewteen manchester city and chealse. But during the break before 2nd half kicked they asked him are going back in managerment again he said in the summer. He saying yes to a premership club or european club. I am reading bewteen the lines makes me think breadon rogers could be our new manager. But would not mind wassel taking over full time.

I would like to see judge come in as he has a lot of pace but also good as set peaces as well something we are still lacking in this area. 

Another young striker i like off is nakkie wells from hufferfield town.

We don't need a any new players his summer unless we lose someone major. The team needs to stick together and gel, if anything a few more fringe players could probably go yet. And as for Rodgers, I don't see why he would come here when there will probably be a stack of  (established) prem teams after him.

1 minute ago, G-Ram said:

I just got the impression he's a very wealthy man and after three years at liverpool he's having a breather and recharging the batteries

He's probably sleeping in until noon, lounging around in his undies watching the poker channel and eating expensive biscuits. 

You missed out the holidays abroad - nice suntan!

I'm sure he isn't dreaming of a job at Derby but it is still fun to speculate.

Like i said i would not mind wassel taking the manager job permeantly he knows the players from first team and right through youth team. I think likes of jamie handson he have him a job to do and he understood his role and tom ince had his best game yesterday got him passing again. To set up chris martin goal.

If Ince had of messed up that pass then I don't know what we would have done with him. People shouldn't get too carried away, Brentford were gash, we should have put some chances away first half but didn't. It's a good confidence builder for Wednesday.

Archived