Chris Brunt

Ramos

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have got to say.....if it would have been any other player I would have had sympathy for him, but Chris Brunt once scored an injury time goal whilst playing for Sheff Wed that cost my mate 28K in an accumulator....we were already drinking champagne and planning on what to spend it all on..

Hope they find the fan....its not just a lifetime ban but actually an assault he wants charging with. Too many people think because they are in a crowd they can hide behind that fact.

Well England was known for its leading role of football hooliganism as I was a kid so not surprised at all.

No seriously, I don't get it how a sports team of any kind can turn otherwise normal and loving dads into a foul mouthed coin chucking ****** who wants to hurt other normal and loving dads for a hour and half and then go their merry ways.

5 minutes ago, Cisse said:

Well England was known for its leading role of football hooliganism as I was a kid so not surprised at all.

No seriously, I don't get it how a sports team of any kind can turn otherwise normal and loving dads into a foul mouthed coin chucking ****** who wants to hurt other normal and loving dads for a hour and half and then go their merry ways.

If you see the "fooligan" who did it then you wouldn't have to work about him ever fathering kids...

21 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Geezer in yellow-ish jacket I am led to believe.

Sad thing about that is it looks like he'd landed one on the older bloke who's laying on the ground at the start.

Moving on if you watch others that confront him, you will see far right just as the clip cuts out, there is a bloke dragged out down the steps by the coppers, so looks like the one doing the accusing got turfed out and probably gets himself a banning order.

36 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Geezer in yellow-ish jacket I am led to believe.

Doubt it. The photos showing brunt going over to the crowd don't have that guy anywhere in them.

could be a seperate incident.

41 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Actually....he is there i,ve just spotted him in another photo.

The west brom fans seem to be grabbing someone one or two rows in front though.

Archived