Baird to Fulham

RamLad1884

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Animal is a Ram said:

If Warnock comes back to sit on the bench, and we do gain promotion, he'd have 2 in a season.. 

Wonder how many players have done that?

Richie De Laet could do it if middlesbrough win on saturday: won the prem with Leicester already 

20 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

Richie De Laet could do it if middlesbrough win on saturday: won the prem with Leicester already 

Don't think he could do it if Boro win on Sat, but could if they went up via PlayOffs as he hasn't left Leicester yet has he?

3 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Don't think he could do it if Boro win on Sat, but could if they went up via PlayOffs as he hasn't left Leicester yet has he?

I assumed he meant on loan? De Laet played for Leicester earlier in the season then left for boro on loan in jan. So he'd get a premier league medal as he was in the 25 man squad, then a promotion medal if he gets promoted while with boro?

its been a while since we've had a "one more appearance and ir triggers" rumour

Warnocks made 30 appearances since joining us last January, a bit of a low number to trigger a contract extension.

mind it makes a change from the usual "one more appearance triggers an extra payment" speculation

6 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

I assumed he meant on loan? De Laet played for Leicester earlier in the season then left for boro on loan in jan. So he'd get a premier league medal as he was in the 25 man squad, then a promotion medal if he gets promoted while with boro?

Ah yeah, on technicality. But Warnocks actually going to experience the promotions. Been in the Wigan promotion party, and would be involved in ours if we won the Play-Offs.

On 2 May 2016 at 18:57, Leicester Ram said:

A perfectly serviceable player is going to sit on our bench and perhaps make a couple of 10 minute cameos, what a disaster.

I think I would rather bring him on than Buxton at the moment.

Buxton is as steady as a rock. Never going to play for England, don't get me wrong, but loose cannon? Noravinit.

6 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Better what? It's the end of the season, nothing for them to play for.

I think he was expecting Bird to be a better player. Played only twice full game, wasn't even on the squad 4 times and stayed 3 times on the bench whole game.

Was expecting better from a player who couldn't get into a team that plays in the same division, entering a squad in which every player has the tagline "must do better". 

Archived