Solutions

Cisse

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, David said:

Find a job? :ermm:

Nobody hires people my age for jobs I could do. There are several hundreds people trying to get each job. People born in 1970's are not wanted. They opened a big store near me and hired a lot of people. The oldest one to get a job was 33. I would take any job but my only chance is if some of my friends or relatives can arrange it.

How about window-cleaning. I know a couple of guys who lost their jobs and rather than doss around, both created their own window-cleaning rounds independantly.

You don't need much capital, paid cash in hand and you are your own boss.

One of the guys used to work for about 8 months of the year, then bugger off to Spain for the winter.

20 hours ago, Cisse said:

Anybody got any solutions for money problems while you are unemployed ? Legal solutions prefered.

Content creation. The internet is full of crap articles, regurgitated news, and meaningless lists. From Buzzed to HITC, there are sites everywhere that will pay any old idiot to write content for clicks.

On 16 Feb 2016 at 01:38, Cisse said:

I didn't wear boots in work. I didn't use my fists either except once. I used judo/wrestling throws. Ice hockey is Canadian sport. Wanting an Indian princess isn't really a problem since all the white women have taken my money too in the previous years.

Canadians invented Ice Hockey? I thought that was Brits too...

6 hours ago, Cisse said:

Nobody hires people my age for jobs I could do. There are several hundreds people trying to get each job. People born in 1970's are not wanted. They opened a big store near me and hired a lot of people. The oldest one to get a job was 33. I would take any job but my only chance is if some of my friends or relatives can arrange it.

I was born in the 70's and I got a new job a few months ago. Anyhoo, unless you can somehow arrange to be born in a later decade, have you thought about getting a friend or relative to arrange one?

4 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

I was born in the 70's and I got a new job a few months ago. Anyhoo, unless you can somehow arrange to be born in a later decade, have you thought about getting a friend or relative to arrange one?

You got a job from Finland ? What you do ?

PistoldPete2
7 hours ago, Cisse said:

People born in the 1970s are not wanted? What about people born in the 1950s or 1960s can't they get jobs either? Is this some kind of Logan's run where anyone over 40 gets killed off? 

28 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

People born in the 1970s are not wanted? What about people born in the 1950s or 1960s can't they get jobs either? Is this some kind of Logan's run where anyone over 40 gets killed off? 

It's almost impossible to get a job if you are 50. You need to have relations or very advanced eduction. We have 500 000 unemployed and perhaps 40000 real jobs out there.

A friend of mine was denied of further schooling for warehouse jobs because he is 55. He was informed there is no way he works anywhere anymore.

The workplace I was in before the last one fired everyone over 50 who were not bosses. That was 10 years ago. Now it's worse.

Archived