What are the things and values most important to you ?

Cisse

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Bit deep for a relaxing Saturday evening?  

Relaxing? The day before Super Bowl my heart rate stays between 120-162. Yes. It has been tested.

So I do what ever it takes to get my mind of the game. And moaning about having a play off spot just doesn't do it for me.

7 minutes ago, Cisse said:

Relaxing? The day before Super Bowl my heart rate stays between 120-162. Yes. It has been tested.

So I do what ever it takes to get my mind of the game. And moaning about having a play off spot just doesn't do it for me.

Who you wanting to win ? (Superbowl? )

Its very important to me that my friends and family know they can depend on me and that we all live as good and meaningful life as possible.Family is very important to me.

Main values I have are compassion for those less fortunate than myself and I always help people in this situation as much as I possibly can.I also value friendship and how it can help you get through the trials and tribulations that life can sometimes bring.

At the Junior School we have launched a new reward system where the kids get points for displaying the 12 core values of the school, They are (if i can remember them)

Honesty, Cooperation, Resilience, Friendship, Respect, Tolerance, Patience, Empathy, Understanding, Independence, Empathy, Appreciation.  

24 minutes ago, sage said:

At the Junior School we have launched a new reward system where the kids get points for displaying the 12 core values of the school, They are (if i can remember them)

Honesty, Cooperation, Resilience, Friendship, Respect, Tolerance, Patience, Empathy, Understanding, Independence, Empathy, Appreciation.  

Empathy is listed twice, see me.

4 hours ago, sage said:

You said empathy twice obviously the school you're at is extremely empathetic. What's the twelfth then?

Archived