new formation

B4ev6is

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I would perhaps try i new formation as 443 not working anymore as oppersition i have learned how to defand against it. I would maybe try 3 5 2 formation or 451 as we seem to get out muscled to easly in midfield.

Scott carson

Orlson            shackelll               keogh

Christie         geouge thorn       hendrick butterfield

Bryson    

Russle

Chris martin   

Blackmen

I know this formation at 352 but it might just work against fulham as it will be hard for them to who to pick up.

This formation would surely work. No opposition has ever seen anything like it. If you are going to Fulham, wear a Derby top with B4 on the back and I will buy you a pint or two.

Daveo - if you offer awards for poster of the year B4 wins it hands down.

He's asking a serious question. B4, i would go with something close to 4 - 1 - 3 - 2 as i mentioned in the matchday thread. We need to move INCE central get Bryson into the attacking mid role and put 2 strikers up top who can score and pull defenders. Johnson enjoyed success at norwich as a left attacking mid./wing.

Carson

Christie - Keogh - Shacks - Olssen

Thorne

Bryson INCE Johnson 

Blackman Bent 

3 hours ago, Ninos said:

He's asking a serious question. B4, i would go with something close to 4 - 1 - 3 - 2 as i mentioned in the matchday thread. We need to move INCE central get Bryson into the attacking mid role and put 2 strikers up top who can score and pull defenders. Johnson enjoyed success at norwich as a left attacking mid./wing.

Carson

Thorne

Bryson INCE Johnson 

Blackman Bent 

Butterfield is our best player!

10 hours ago, Ninos said:

Carson

Thorne

Bryson INCE Johnson 

Blackman Bent 

I like this lineup but Butterfield for Bryson. 

How about the above formation but we swap nice for butterfield nice is right off it ,, butterfield is by far our best player in terms of passing and the boy has an eye for a goal ,, plus he can press and defend in their half,, 

Archived